Need some help - First time indoor grow

I've got two. Full spectrum 300w and 400w. The 300 are the white leds and the 400 is white blue red. The 300 has cleared up almost completely but the 400 still has a fog on the inside of the lens.

Maybe try and direct a fan to blow directly across the LEDs?
Moisture and electronics don't seem to get along well together.
Good to hear that it's clearing up though.
:thumb:
I have a small 4" fan blowing down and across my 300w led full spectrum. It keeps it cool and for free. Also, during some of the first post you said your water was at like 8 and then you adjusted it down. That probably helped you the most, I think.

*fog free. Sorry
Yeah. The pH I'm sure made a huge difference. I'll try blowing air across the lights themselves. Also have backed the humidity down. Trying to keep between 40-50%.
I have a small 4" fan blowing down and across my 300w led full spectrum. It keeps it cool and for free. Also, during some of the first post you said your water was at like 8 and then you adjusted it down. That probably helped you the most, I think.

So. This is the full flowering girl. Any ideas of this issue?
420-magazine-mobile280546871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1087013365.jpg

The leaves won't fix them selves I'd cut back to 1tsp/gal an watch new growth. It takes a few days to notice a difference. This in a lot of def causes people (some) to start overdosing there plants causing more problem
Yeah I knew the leaves won't come out of it but this deep in flower is there gonna be enough green leaves to feed it to fruition?

This is why I opted to move away from soil especially peat based an switched to coco coir. To many problems to many possibilities :( coco is good cause it has next to nothing in it, up to u to add what the plant needs. An problems like that can take a few days before u start seeing the results so be patient. And it looks like some of the leaves r burning along the edge usually a sign of potassium def I believe. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Wiley420 is right on. I just love the way you can grow in coco coir. Really is a lot easier to grow in as like Wiley said you can always ad or reduce nutes in coco!..
Good Luck in your grow....✌️

Back
Top Bottom