need some help with my girl

kingkushpurp

I overwatered her and she wasn't looking all that good but now she has all this discolored patches
06053.jpg
06167.jpg
06250.jpg
06539.jpg
06452.jpg
06350.jpg

I don't have much money shes under 12 24watt cfl lights in a 3x3x6 grow tent with MG organic soil and straight tap water with no additives or chemicals

The plant needs Phosphorus, it has a phosphorus deficiency...Also, maintain 6.5 pH in soil.

Do you use liquid nutrients? or only using whats supplied in the soil?

So... the time release nutes in MG soil are in the form of little coated balls of liquid goo. Kinda like some fish oil pills.
When you had water sitting in the soil for so long, I wonder if it broke down the coating of a few more balls than normal and now you've got a good old fashioned burn going? Kinda looks like a standard burn.

MG soil is bad juju for this and many other reasons. Did you thin the soil with perlite before use? MG soil needs a lot of perlite added to get proper drainage.

I am gonna second Buddro and say that this looks like Phos deficiency. Especially since you've not given any nutes. It also looks like your new growth is lacking some color, so you might want to check (or start checking) your pH and make sure you are within range.

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3121.jpeg

Your cannabis plant may show signs of a phosphorus deficiency if the pH at the roots is too high or too low. That is because when the pH of your root zone is off, your cannabis cannot properly absorb phosphorus through its roots. Therefore the first step is to ensure that you have the correct pH for your growth medium. Phosphorus is best absorbed by cannabis in soil at a root pH of 6.2 - 7.0. If you believe you have a cannabis phosphorus deficiency, it's important to check the pH of your root zone to make sure the deficiency isn't caused by the pH being too high or too low. If you suspect your growing cannabis plant has a phosphorus deficiency, flush your system with clean, pH'd water that contains a regular dose of cannabis-friendly nutrients that includes phosphorus. This will remove any nutrient salts that may be affected the uptake of phosphorus and help restore pH to the proper levels. After a phosphorus deficiency is cleared up, the problem (brown spots, unhealthy lower leaves, red/purple stems, red/purple/yellow coloring on leaves near buds) will stop appearing on new leaves, usually within a week. leaves which have been damaged by a phosphorus deficiency will probably never recover or turn green, so you want to pay attention to other leaves for signs of recovery. After you're sure the deficiency has stopped spreading, you may want to remove damaged leaves, especially at the tops of colas, to expose green healthy leaves to the light and aid with bud development for the rest of the flowering stage. Wet, compact soil or overwatering can trigger a phosphorus deficiency to appear even when all other factors are perfect. So make sure you water your plants properly every time to help prevent a phosphorus deficiency. Hope this helps!!! Good Luck my friend.

Back
Top Bottom