Need your help once again

Update on the seedlings- They were in fact flowering, now theres no doubt about it, i can see trichomes appearibg on the leaves...
Why not a journal you would have help daily ? We’d be asking for pics without the burple lights!

I knew they were flowering ,but did you get the nute problem sorted out?
Are they living in larger,non see-thru pots now?

Yes, 1 of the 3 have lush green leaves and seems to be stretching even though its still flowering, the other 2 seem to have a bit more challenge recovering... I'll post some pictures (without the grow light) tonight.

Hey sorry for the delay guys, school is keeping me hella busy... here are some pictures of the plants:) the yields are going to be massive with these

You're gonna need a wheelbarrow for all those buds!:)
Not sure how much it'll matter,but they've got to be rootbound in those cups-they stop growing when it gets too bad,and they can fill a cup with roots in about 2 weeks

I doubt, i transplanted them 4 days ago and the root mass was incredibly small, i suspect it might be related to my ph problem... i was thinking of leaving them in there for a week or two and then putting them in bigger pots if necessary. They shouldnt grow really big since they are already flowering?

If they aren't rootbound,I'm not sure why they are staying so small,unless,as you say,they had a major ph problem for too much of their lives.
Hate to say it,but I don't think they'll get much bigger-if they were photos,they might come back a bit,but being autos,and flowering,I think another 3 or 4 inches is all you can expect.
You might try putting the healthiest one in a bigger pot to see if anything changes-at this point,it couldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom