New & already need help

jaybirde456

420 Member
Hi i am a 1st year last year was given a few ladies found it VERY interesting dont smoke but have family who do and as I said find it interesting plust tired of growing tomatoes...About my grow ,it is in soil , I use FF nutrients ,in the gound not in buckets, dont know what strains they are, and concerned about the whole aspect of growing & learning the do's & dont's .So thats my introduction ,thaks for all the help I been given so far it is very mutch apprecciated
J

Welcome @jaybirde456 I have used FF trio and the stuff is great if you adhere to recommendations. Outdoors is great for light. Plants thrive with >4 hrs of direct sunlight and plotting grow spots on your property is keen. Outdoor growers need to account for the movement of the sun to another hemisphere and shadows during flower. Do you have any pics?

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum @jaybirde456 :welcome:

Hi i am a 1st year last year was given a few ladies found it VERY interesting dont smoke but have family who do and as I said find it interesting plust tired of growing tomatoes...About my grow ,it is in soil , I use FF nutrients ,in the gound not in buckets, dont know what strains they are, and concerned about the whole aspect of growing & learning the do's & dont's .So thats my introduction ,thaks for all the help I been given so far it is very mutch apprecciated
J
Did you prepare the spots where your plants are at...you know till it up, loosen the soil, put any perlite/vermiculite for aeration, so the roots can move freely :popcorn:

thanks for the greetings, I will be taking pic's tonight but I have other ladies at my dads to take pics I had 3 plants 2 of them turned to be males but father lucked out but his arnt resonding to sunlight change as well as mine are so this is my major concern, but thanks again for the warm welcomes
J

Hi @jaybirde456 welcome from me too. I am also new to soil and am going through my own learning curve, research and decisions. You might want to take a look as I have had some excellent advice from experienced growers. I look forward to seeing what you do.

Welcome to the mag man 420 is the best and outdoors look at companion plants to aid pest and attract positive pest . Make sure you start indoor and put out at foot tall or so . Be careful winds CAn breaks branches mains , so support is critical. Good luck man !

Back
Top Bottom