Needing Help to get started

CDaye

It has amazed me and overwhelmed me the information in this Forum...I am new to all this but not new to cancer..I was diagnosed in 2010 with breast cancer which has metastasized to the bones is several areas. After several bouts of chemo ... and estrogen blocker pills that are absolutely useless in killing this disease from my body...I need help to get started on the RSO

Check out motos threads. Or search tacking. I lost my mother to the exact same situation you are in but this was unknown at the time.

I think the members name is 420moto please correct me if I'm wrong. Cannabis can help cure cancer.

If there's anything else I can help with please let me know. Anything.

:welcome: CDaye to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:
New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. I am glad you found this site!! Welcome! Cannabis is a miracle plant and has many applications to combat cancer.
Dutty Panty is referring to 420Motoco, who is an expert when it comes to medicinal oils. Just click his name in this post and it will take you to his profile.

You can also click this link to view the Cannabis Oils forums

Cannabis Oil

This is the best site in the world for help, Medical, Mental, kindness and friendship is what you will find here.. Also for medicating, look at this video, as you can use RSO, but you can also beef up the medicating process with other means as well. Here is Bill, its better you hear it from him..

Back
Top Bottom