Neko's Auto Run With Colloidal Silver

Ok so after talking it over with my other half i am gonna switch back to DWC for this grow and its 4 plants(northern lights, purple kush, red poison, 60 day wonder) 1 of each. Woohoo this is gonna be a fun ride. All 4 will be given the collodial silver regime so that i can have all the seeds i could ever want so to say.

So last night i pulled out 4 of my DWC buckets(home made but effective) that once held my mothers and prepared them for action once again. Then i took and placed each seed in its own cup with a little distilled water and a drop of superthrive. 24 hours later they have all cracked open and showing a little root. The race against time is now on.
IMG_20140604_000624.jpg
IMG_20140604_001241.JPG

Just a quick thought. what is everyone's view on DWC and Auto's
I have like 6 DWC buckets that i used for mothers awhile back. Whould it be worthwhile to do it(i hate res changes) but could deal if i would get bigger returns.
Any thoughts?

I clearly have no experiance on this. however i plan to run atleast one next round once the Blue Mystic Auto's complete. As i too will have the seeds to experiment, and not feel bad for wasting a 10$ see if it dies/turns out like shit. :)

Yea when i ordered them i got the order in less than 5 days. Which is kinda wierd cause the very next day i got the same order again. Something happened and they sent me the order twice. No complaints here just means more have fun with.

Seedsman was where i ordered and i grabbed the guarantee delivery hoodie so they packed it all nice. Even with the hickup that i didnt know about it got to me fast.

Ok sorry this is a bit late but not much going on at the moment. The 60 day wonder and the purple kush are both above the surface. The red poison and northern lights are not and showing little to no progress so 1 new seed from each has been placed in cups to start germing. If the other 2 do pop up ill prep some new pods for them.
I got both of my LED's into 1 tent and reset the light schedule to 16/8. There are a few photoperiod plants still in the tent but those are side projects and theory testers.

With lights off
IMG_20140607_214220.jpg

With light on
IMG_20140607_214313.jpg

The four square tubs are the DWC's for this journal the big pot in the back right corner is another auto(NLX diamond) a freebie i got awhile back.

If they all pop then the extra 2 will be grown out full with no treatment just be a little tight in the drying box but its worth it. I might even torture them a little just to give me something to do while waiting for pollen to harvest.

With the great success i have had with the collodial silver and my Snow White i plan to use a clear bag to section off the pollen sacks. Then each girl will get pollenated in a seperate tent to insure no crossings.

If they all pop then the extra 2 will be grown out full with no treatment just be a little tight in the drying box but its worth it. I might even torture them a little just to give me something to do while waiting for pollen to harvest.

With the great success i have had with the collodial silver and my Snow White i plan to use a clear bag to section off the pollen sacks. Then each girl will get pollenated in a seperate tent to insure no crossings.

When are you going to start spraying them?

Once you pollinate each girl, how soon do you plan to put them back in the tent with the others, or are you?

Look forward to your updates!

Ok so another week goes by and its update time YAY.

I was successful this week but not at the same time. The first red poison and northern lights did not sprout but the second ones did and boy did they ever. Tap roots on the new ones are and easy 3 inches long.
All four strains are now in thier new homes with the Red Poison and Northernlights being a week behind the Purple Kush and 60 Day Wonder which actually kinda helps in the long run with both the collodial silver and harvest(my drying chamber takes 1 week to dry).
All 4 DWC's are 2/3(2 gallons of water in a 3 gallon bucket)full of straight tap water phed down to 5.6 and 4 drops superthrive. I will slowly add nutes as they are needed but i dont see the need to for about another 2 weeks. If they show signs before that then ill start sooner. Oh also the nutes im using is GH 3 part, blackstrap molasses, and pineapple bud candy which is basically flavored sugar and molasses.

Any way heres some pics.
IMG_20140614_153316.jpg

Northernlights auto. You cant really tell from the pic but this little girl is yellow. She also just broke ground last night.
IMG_20140614_153354.jpg

Red Poison auto. She just broke ground this morning and is almost white in color.
IMG_20140614_153330.jpg

60 Day Wonder auto. She had a little problem with her shell and lost part of a leaf.
IMG_20140614_153343.jpg

Purple Kush auto. Not a single problem.
Well as far as the ones for this run there they are.
Now as an added bonus i have this little girl that is at 1 month from breaking ground. I had her a big 7 gallon pot with soil but she wasnt doing anything so i transferred her to a 3 liter DWC. When i pulled her from the soil last week she had almost no roots at all. As of today her main root touches the bottom of her 3 liter DWC with 4-5 more roots half way down. She is a NLX Diamond auto that was a freebie. She has yet to show any pistols but i attribute that to the soil she was in. I hope she turns out ok.
IMG_20140614_153505.jpg

Well thats all for today hope you like what you see here and any questions/comments please feel free to share/ask. I love getting feedback as it helps alng this journey.

When are you going to start spraying them?

Once you pollinate each girl, how soon do you plan to put them back in the tent with the others, or are you?

Look forward to your updates!
I plan on starting the spraying at around the 20 day marker and as far as putting them back in the tent the same day i pollinate. The pollenation chamber that i have allows me to do a full pollination in less than a day with no worries of crossing. Each girl will spend a full day in the chamber just to insure a good dosing and the moment one goes back to the tent the next one will move to the chamber till all have been done. As i get further along in the spraying ill show how i go about pollinating when i have multiple plants running to insure no crosses. It works for me and thats what matters, maybe someone else will like it too we shall see.

Looking good dude. Is that pumice? Kinda looks like it.

Its called Grow Stones and yea it does look like and feel like pumice. My only hydro store in the area carries it and it hold moisture just like expanded clay but its half the price.

Back
Top Bottom