Never Ending Hotbox

Not to be confusing...
And in case you are wondering how I got in your feed...
I was stoned again, or still and got to thinking the other day about old user names etc...
I remembered one of my favorites!
And you know, no one is using it on any of the forums I visit :) lucky me!

Thanks 420 Mag for the name change ;)

The HotBox

Everyday these buds are noticeably bigger I swear. 2 3/8" wide.
Hmmm not a problem though. :)
420-magazine-mobile1235881264.jpg

The HotBox

The nugs are hanging, cut from the Auto GSC. A bunch of popcorn not shown :)
This auto was topped, the 2 top colas were pretty heavy and the stem broke. I Zap strapped it to hold it together. It continued to grow just fine; Had Ph issues and still gave me something :)
It will tide me over as I wait on the blueberry ;)
420-magazine-mobile48205382.jpg

I had my first and second try of some of the GSCs popcorn buds today :))
It's a very nice smoke :)
Great buzz.
Found myself smiling, by accident, a few times already. Yippee!
Even with my tolerance, a very nice buzz.

Where'd I put that picture...
420-magazine-mobile1841770369.jpg

The HotBox

MagicalButter you say?
Well that's what my brother is saying as he came through the door with this, the MB2. And right now it's making a tincture from an oz of Haze.
Let's see what it can do shall we?

420-magazine-mobile385399765.jpg

The HotBox

Well, he made a tincture and he then cooked that down to an oil.
From one ounce he got more than 12ml of oil.
Which to buy at the dispensary or through the LP is $700-$1000 (low-high grade) here on the West Coast of Canada.
Cheers ;)

The HotBox

Yes I believe so.
You would add the coconut oil to the machine, in place of his alcohol.
Set the temp, press the button.
4 hours later, strain it and bottle it.
I use drops as well so I'm definitely going to try this machine. By the look of things... it will be living here, with me ;)

I'm still waiting for his report on the oil :)

The HotBox

Alright I was way to "sleepy" to post these pics last night. But I'll still let you have s look.

These are pics from last night...I hope you enjoy.

Blueberry @ 6 1/2 weeks
420-magazine-mobile1273003786.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1285466120.jpg

420-magazine-mobile501132958.jpg

These were free seeds- Critical Mass in the foreground & background. The one in the background is a monster. I'm going to have top it or flower it or I won't have room for her.
420-magazine-mobile716606820.jpg

The two GSC autos. They are a lot smaller at this point than I had expected.
420-magazine-mobile1983284330.jpg

The hashplant clones are just beautiful. I just put them in 1gal pots and I don't think they even noticed :)
420-magazine-mobile261553300.jpg

Three GSC clones - two of them seem to have a deficiency. Dry and shriveled leaves, with a orange rust color on those same leaves. I fed with calcium magnesium and iron. The color is subsiding and the leaves seem to be fixing themselves... at least to a point.
The new growth is all beautiful. I'm going to get these plants in order, let them veg for a while longer, and then chop em up into clones for a good harvest :)
I think I'm gonna need a bigger bloom Room ;)
420-magazine-mobile308760475.jpg

Enjoy the day.

The HotBox

hi, i enjoyed your thread.the hotbox.ouch! what brand do u smoke most? you got nie stuff going on. a couple observatons if u dont mind; no suppercropping. ok can u ty that monster down, lst? any damaged leaves etc. i like to trim it off.spray good water.the autos look like they to high nitrogen-as the new leaves aroud the flower suggests. the ones with the damaged leaves could use good flush ? are those big fan leaves purple? hard to tell. k take care.

hi, i enjoyed your thread.the hotbox.ouch! what brand do u smoke most? you got nie stuff going on. a couple observatons if u dont mind; no suppercropping. ok can u ty that monster down, lst? any damaged leaves etc. i like to trim it off.spray good water.the autos look like they to high nitrogen-as the new leaves aroud the flower suggests. the ones with the damaged leaves could use good flush ? are those big fan leaves purple? hard to tell. k take care.

Thanks and I don't mind others input at all! I'm no grow god!
I'm happy you've enjoyed the journal, and it's not finished yet. There will constantly be something going in in the hotbox ;)

I was thinking of tying the monster down but to be honest I didn't want to spend too much time on the critical mass plants. The bud from them will probably be for oil.

I normally remove damaged leaves too. However I wanted to see what they would do themselves. The ones with damage are clones that I will probably chop up for a big batch of clones :)

I think you are right about the high nitrogen for the autos. The funny thing is that I've never fed any of the plants in the veg tent, nutrients at all other than cal mag. I think maybe the soil was too hot for the clones. I'm trying a different soil than usual so I think I'm starting to see the results of that.

Mostly I'm smoking blueberry and GSC. I love hash plant when ever I get some. I love hash! For my physical pain, Hash plant is fantastic.

The HotBox

not that its any big deal but when i said trim daamge, i didnt mean remove leaves,just trim the damage off.i dont hardly ever take leaves off.thaks for info on hash plant.didnt know.i guess it sounds too much like hemp to me. i live near the worlds largest hemp farm.they said they just did a million clones. gotta love those would you call them orange hairs?

not that its any big deal but when i said trim daamge, i didnt mean remove leaves,just trim the damage off.i dont hardly ever take leaves off.thaks for info on hash plant.didnt know.i guess it sounds too much like hemp to me. i live near the worlds largest hemp farm.they said they just did a million clones. gotta love those would you call them orange hairs?

Yes the orange hairs :) you have to love them!

Normally if a leaf is dried out or half dead, I'll pull it off. But I don't normally take much off my plants either.

A million clones... can you imagine.

The HotBox

The blueberry in their 8th week of flower. :)
420-magazine-mobile1234050155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile467770518.jpg

GSC & Hash Plant are ready to take over the tent as soon as I harvest the blueberry, if not before. GSC is 10 days in flower? :p
420-magazine-mobile1520245313.jpg

The Veg tent is just as crowded.
420-magazine-mobile1340814497.jpg

I cut 10 more GSC clones as well.
6 fresh in the cloner and 4 I cut a few days ago. I threw them in a measuring cup with some water and really weak nutrients.
Forgot about them...
I noticed them yesterday and they have roots! So into rapid rooters they go!
This version of GSC is one I want to keep going.
I think I will add a couple more strains to the mix. I'm thinking Trainwreck and Rockstar.

Cheers!

The HotBox

Yes I believe so.
You would add the coconut oil to the machine, in place of his alcohol.
Set the temp, press the button.
4 hours later, strain it and bottle it.
I use drops as well so I'm definitely going to try this machine. By the look of things... it will be living here, with me ;)

I'm still waiting for his report on the oil :)

The HotBox

So the oil my brother made...
Doesn't smoke/vape well, he says the taste is terrible.
He says it works great orally though :)
He'll get it right next time :)
I don't have enough extra bud hanging around right now or Id give this thing a try myself.

The HotBox

Ive been carefully watching the blueberry, and one is definitely further along than the other two.

This one may get chopped down tonight as it's hairs have retracted. At the middle of the plant the trichs are mostly cloudy with a little spotting of amber here and there:)
Plus my stash is almost gone :)
420-magazine-mobile2055485034.jpg

The HotBox

Back
Top Bottom