Never Ending Hotbox

MagicalButter you say?
Well that's what my brother is saying as he came through the door with this, the MB2. And right now it's making a tincture from an oz of Haze.
Let's see what it can do shall we?

420-magazine-mobile385399765.jpg

The HotBox

That's got to get on my wish list ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I haven't had the time I would like lately to take care of my garden.
Tonight I finally have a few hours to really look over the growth of my clones etc.
I've never seen this before, so I thought I better share.
The main stem or stalk of the plant is flat, and about 3/4" wide. But It looks by my count to have 6 tops side by side along the top of the flat stalk.
Take a look :)
What do you think?
420-magazine-mobile1334198883.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1084324247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile587860727.jpg

The HotBox

I have a question for you sir, why do you use a warm mist humidifier in your veg and bloom tent? Is it just to raise the rh?

I would think you wouldnt want that in your bloom tent as you want your rh to be lower. Im new to growing and am interested in this!

I just use the wet towel in a pan method to raise my rh 5-10% in my 2x4x5 tent

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a question for you sir, why do you use a warm mist humidifier in your veg and bloom tent? Is it just to raise the rh?

I would think you wouldnt want that in your bloom tent as you want your rh to be lower. Im new to growing and am interested in this!

I just use the wet towel in a pan method to raise my rh 5-10% in my 2x4x5 tent

I'm using the warm air humidifier in the tent to raise the humidity yes.
But I went with the warm air as I am in Canada and have been fighting the cold up here. My tents are inside a cooler, (20"x14"), and the cooler is in my disconnected shop that has no heat, just insulated. So the warm air helps a little with that.
However I have realized it is easier to add moisture to the air in the cooler, rather than each tent. I've been able to effectively stabilize the RH across all three tents with one humidifier.

Does that answer your question?

The HotBox

That makes sense then, i didn't understand that it was once a refrigerated room. Thank you for explaining! Thought i may have been missing something.

Also you have some lovely looking ladies there! That blueberry is making my mouth water, wow!

Thank you kindly!
I'm salivating over it too ;) And the smell ... is intoxicating.

The HotBox

Im sure it is... wish i could get a whiff! where did you get your blueberry seeds from if you dont mind me asking?

Oh ya ask anything you want :)
The Blueberry are from Crop King Seeds.
Germ rate was good.
3 out of 4 seeds were female.
All that's left is the smoke test :)

The HotBox

Awesome i thought that's where they were from.. im growing some baggie seeds now, but next time im definitely getting some seeds from cks!

One of the blueberry is getting the chop tonight :))) so stay tuned!

I'm local to the king so I receive seeds in 2 days and if I want, can just walk into their store.
But I think next I'll try the blueberry from 420 as I understand it's very good. The bright blue freaks me out a bit to be honest.
420-magazine-mobile1080164767.jpg

The HotBox

One of the blueberry is getting the chop tonight :))) so stay tuned!

I'm local to the king so I receive seeds in 2 days and if I want, can just walk into their store.
But I think next I'll try the blueberry from 420 as I understand it's very good. The bright blue freaks me out a bit to be honest.
420-magazine-mobile1080164767.jpg

The HotBox

The first blueberry has had a trim and is hanging to dry.
226g wet weight on the first of three.
It looked like more honestly.

On a side note, the blueberry spent Veg under 600w MH lights.
Once I went to flower, I swapped over to an American made 600watt draw LED.
Not a bad light but it has the same problem as the Mars Pro lights, where the leds burns out behind the glass bubble.
So I decided to use it in my veg tent.
I then upgraded the bloom room to a Mars Pro II Epistar 320.
So these blueberry were grown using both type of light.

The next harvest, in 6 weeks, has been completely grown under led light. It will be 4 plants, 2 CaliConnection GSC and 2 Crop King Seeds Hashplant.
All 4 of these girls got a little early LST and have since been called "flowers of life". Says Kush Girl & company ;)
These are beautiful plants and I can't wait to give them room open up and breath by harvesting the last 2 blueberry. Right now they are totally crammed in there. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it. :p

The HotBox

Welcome!
Who is that? I can't quite see you as it's always smoky in here. I'm always
d50c3960c956a69a3e872dd0b6134f61.jpg
d3c88eff9078a637f34f1f240bdc2e43.jpg
fa468827e81ffdecbff19032cac37b70.jpg
totally ripped but please feel free to follow along and see what's going on here. Feel free to comment, provide feedback or just lurk, it's ok. But please close the door behind you as we are hotboxing in here!

So I have so much going in my grow room that I wanted to start a journal that follows the whole show. Trying to pick it apart and document the progress of so many projects in numerous places, especially since I post mostly from this app, is becoming difficult for me...

So here's the setup.
I have a disconnected from the home, shop, and in the shop is a 20' x12' insulated cooler.
This is the hotbox ;)

Inside the hotbox, I am currently running a germination and clone station which consists of a heated germination pad, with a tall 7" tray and humidity dome. Lighting is simply 4 LED household light bulbs. 100w replacements with the domes cut off.
Temps are all controlled with a thermostat.
I just finished building a diy cloner that's ready to go.
Currently I am running 2 tents.
1: The Veg Tent is a 4x4, 600w led running 18/6, warm mist humidifier, thermostat controlled heater, carbon filter and exhaust fan.

2: The Bloom Room is a 4x4, 800w(at the wall) led running 12/12, exhaust fan and carbon filter, warm mist humidifier and thermostat controlled heater.

3: A third tent and light is on the way.

So far all nutrients I have used have been GreenPlanet products.
Medi-one, Pro-Cal and for flower I'm using Massive. So far they seem very good.

As far as water, I have been using rainwater that I've collected.

So many things on the go, so here's the list.

Seedlings: (1-14 days)
2x critical mass feminized
4x Fastbuds GSC Fem. Auto

Veg Tent:
2x CKS Hashplant
2x CaliConnection GSC

Bloom Room: (2 months +)
3x CKS Blueberry
1x Fastbuds GSC Fem. Auto

Obviously this is an ongoing grow, there is no end per say. One grow just leads into another. I love to share updates so so stay tuned!
Roll up another one and come on back later.

Indoors - 600W MH - GSC & Blueberry

LED GSC & Hash plant
fella, im love woth this thread already

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cant wait to see a dry nug! So thats 3-4 oz dry? Cant wait to see those other plants you mentioned as well!

Interested in the burnt out led.. could you try and get a picture of that? Has it happened with every led light you have owned?

Hi and I'll get some pics today :)

226g wet
dried = approx 20% is
45g dry = 1.6oz

I'll get a pic as well of the burnt out led on my American made light. Same leds/bubble/glass cover as the mars pro style led lights FYI.

The HotBox

Weirdly awesome.....as weird always is ..
It'll be very interesting to see how this girl develops ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's so bizarre I had to share.

I sent a picture to one of my best friends who lives to far to visit anymore; He is s a horticulturist and a grow master, working at a medical facility. His first reaction was "nice fim"! And then, "that will be interesting".

While I did try to fim the top of this plant, I certainly can't take credit for its mutation :)

The HotBox

Back
Top Bottom