Never Ending Hotbox

420-magazine-mobile546564818.jpg

The biggest of the colas from last nights one plant harvest.

I'll be doing the same to this blueberry tonight as it really ripened up yesterday! Wow!
It's the only one of the three that had any LST. And I only did because it was getting too close to the lights :)
420-magazine-mobile461969990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450878352.jpg

The HotBox

420-magazine-mobile546564818.jpg

The biggest of the colas from last nights one plant harvest.

I'll be doing the same to this blueberry tonight as it really ripened up yesterday! Wow!
It's the only one of the three that had any LST. And I only did because it was getting too close to the lights :)
420-magazine-mobile461969990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450878352.jpg

The HotBox
I just done a sex-wee in my batman pants.

hey Mr sticky fingers...send some over lol.

absolutely gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A few bud pics during the chop today.
420-magazine-mobile1524639229.jpg

420-magazine-mobile741901395.jpg

Buds cut and trimmed, including popcorn buds.
I'll have to go buy a drying rack tomorrow, lol.
420-magazine-mobile50295515.jpg

420-magazine-mobile130219376.jpg

2nd blueberry harvested.
391.6 grams wet weight
78.3 grams dry estimate
2.8oz

420-magazine-mobile893732003.jpg

:)

The HotBox

The bloom room has been rearranged. The last blueberry has been removed from the tent and sits in a dark room until I get a chance tomorrow to cut it down too!
Two GSC on the left.
Two Hashplant and the one with the couple yellow leaves is the new inductee into flower, a critical mass. And she's a monster. She's so big if I don't put her into flower now I don't know if I'll have room.
In fact I don't think I'll have room as it is! I'll be doing some tent/plant shuffling. I'll probably need to run two tents in flower. Third veg once these three plants can be jared.
420-magazine-mobile1141218784.jpg

the Veg tent currently...
Growing GSC, Hashplant, critical mass and a couple of GSC autos.
Only 3 of the plants in this tent are from seed. The rest are clones.
420-magazine-mobile973749896.jpg

Clones? Oh ya here's a few more rooted clones, now in rapid rooters for a few days before They go into pots:)
I can't help myself!
420-magazine-mobile1832872521.jpg

Buds hung to dry, popcorn and small buds are on a screen.
420-magazine-mobile2049775269.jpg

Tomorrow's harvest ;) the last blueberry.
420-magazine-mobile363721017.jpg

So as you can see there is always a lot going on and I hope you are enjoying the ongoing grow!

The HotBox

BEST

THREAD

EVER.

waking up to this, is akin to rolling over and finding Megan fox naked next to you in bed.

BEST

THREAD

EVER.

waking up to this, is akin to rolling over and finding Megan fox naked next to you in bed.

Haha :)
I don't know about that but thanks for the enthusiasm :) I love my garden and I love sharing it ;)
Thanks a ton for hanging out here!

The HotBox

The bloom room has been rearranged. The last blueberry has been removed from the tent and sits in a dark room until I get a chance tomorrow to cut it down too!
Two GSC on the left.
Two Hashplant and the one with the couple yellow leaves is the new inductee into flower, a critical mass. And she's a monster. She's so big if I don't put her into flower now I don't know if I'll have room.
In fact I don't think I'll have room as it is! I'll be doing some tent/plant shuffling. I'll probably need to run two tents in flower. Third veg once these three plants can be jared.
420-magazine-mobile1141218784.jpg

the Veg tent currently...
Growing GSC, Hashplant, critical mass and a couple of GSC autos.
Only 3 of the plants in this tent are from seed. The rest are clones.
420-magazine-mobile973749896.jpg

Clones? Oh ya here's a few more rooted clones, now in rapid rooters for a few days before They go into pots:)
I can't help myself!
420-magazine-mobile1832872521.jpg

Buds hung to dry, popcorn and small buds are on a screen.
420-magazine-mobile2049775269.jpg

Tomorrow's harvest ;) the last blueberry.
420-magazine-mobile363721017.jpg

So as you can see there is always a lot going on and I hope you are enjoying the ongoing grow!

The HotBox

Oh whoops! Sorry for the blurry pic! I'll have to fix that. That's what I get for taking pictures in the dark, fried without my reading glasses. :p

Non the less, tonight's crop out will be delicious.

The HotBox

Ahhh thanks Pennywise!
This one didn't turn out too bad. Not a bad harvest for sure :) I would prefer to give you just an accurate dry weight in a week... but I don't think it will all make it to the dry weigh in :)
I'm actually pretty impressed with the LEDs I'm running. Nice thick tight buds, rock hard and stinky!!!

The HotBox

So you are using a 1200w led? Is it just one 1200w light or two 600s? The buds look great cant wait to see the chop on that one beauty

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have 3 LED lights.
In the flower and veg room, each 4x4 has one single MarsHydro Pro II Epistar 320. They are, I believe each 740watts at the wall.
I also have an American made LED that is 600watts from the wall that I've used but is now a back up.

The HotBox

I cut the third Blueberry down and trimmed it tonight.
Sticky business. :)

Wet weight 199 grams
Dry estimate 40grams
1.4oz
So for a dry estimate, the total for the 3 CKS Blueberry is 5.8 ounces.

There is some very nice bud in there and I can't wait to smoke it and share it when it's ready.

Next up, 2 beautiful CaliConnection GSC and 2 Crop King Seeds, Hashplant.
Currently in their 3rd week of flower :)
420-magazine-mobile1272522790.jpg

The HotBox

I cut the third Blueberry down and trimmed it tonight.
Sticky business. :)

Wet weight 199 grams
Dry estimate 40grams
1.4oz
So for a dry estimate, the total for the 3 CKS Blueberry is 5.8 ounces.

There is some very nice bud in there and I can't wait to smoke it and share it when it's ready.

Next up, 2 beautiful CaliConnection GSC and 2 Crop King Seeds, Hashplant.
Currently in their 3rd week of flower :)
420-magazine-mobile1272522790.jpg

The HotBox

Ok all the blueberry is either hanging, on a screen, or in bags.
Ill be watching the rh and putting into it bags or jars according to size, moisture level etc. I've been using 8 gram two-way humidity packs in wide mouth mason jars to cure once I get the buds partially dried. They seem to work really well.
Going over the garden and looking at dates today, I realized I also have other plants in flower. The "monster" Critical mass and the GSC autos in the veg tent! I better write that down :p

I have lots of trimmings to make a butter or tincture with the MB2* soon. Into the freezer they go and we'll do that very soon.

More to come, stay tuned.

*not affiliated in any way ;)

The HotBox

Back
Top Bottom