New 420 Art

Why, Thank You! I am glad you like whats here.
Yes, I do sell my artwork. I also do custom orders. Lets start with... Do you already have the tray and box?
More to show soon as I am working on the painting of "Pollinate", on an 11x14 canvas. I added a White Widow plant on the border, that wasnt in the original drawing. Looks almost life like! LOL Thanks again for taking the time to look and appreciate.
:smokin:

How you doing, Alaska Lady? Here is one of my latest pieces.
Groceries_Safe.jpg

They need more buds and less suds! LOL Great Job! I need to finish up a few that I have going so I can post some new ones!

Thanks for the compliment, Alaska Lady. I look forward to viewing your new pieces. Sometimes I think our art can influence others as much as our words.

Hey Alaska Lady!

This ones badass, I like it alot. This is off topic, but I saw your Kannabia Mataro Blue Automatica in one of the plants of the month contests. She looked GOOD! I also have the Mataro Blue and La Blanca autos received as freebies. Anyways, I've read around and the usual from them is they aren't autoflowers, and require 12/12 for budding correct? Just wanted to see before I put em to use since I'm growing inside of a dresser with a 250w HPS and a lot of height restriction. Thanks in advance! I appreciate it and keep up the good work.

;)

Well, here is one of the others that I finished. Maybe I should see if someone would make that up for me? LOL This pic was a little over the size limit (2.12MB) so I had to reduce the size a bit to get it on here. But I hope it is still quality enough for you all.:hmmmm:

Wait till you see what else is coming! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin: I will toke another one and see what else I can bring to life....

Wall_Paper_Drawing.jpg

I really like this drawing. you have a great talent. I love looking at things that others draw.. I look forward to seeing more.

Here is the latest drawing. It is a tattoo that my sister wanted to do on her lower back. She plans to put her grandkids names in the lighter areas with their bdays. Hope you like it and she hasnt figured it out yet but I used pot leaves on her roses! LOL

Cindy_Finished_Tattoo.jpg

I love the eyes in this one. I hope she liked this artwork for the tattoo.

I have some but I can't post attachments. I'm thinking to make marijuana more of a focus for my art though, so it's like a political statement and stuff. Also I think it would be fun. I wish I were a farmer then I could get some really good sketches :(

I've taken animation classes and done some... 3d animation I did using the maya program. a lot of the graphics programs can also make animations. I recently got an email saying to learn how to use adobe after effects for animation but I didn't go... I made a simple animation in illustrator in class. it's nerdy stuff, animation.

does the art have to have 420 incorporated in it or can i put up my abstract art in there to !? i was really high when im doing most of these paintings

Back
Top Bottom