New 8x8.. help

highwayman1

i'm starting a 8'x8'x8' space in a few months time.. i will be using 4- 600watts to light the room the room will be either painted white or have panda plastic on the walls this will be a soil grow.. i will also have 2- 35gallon barrels on racks for watering.. the barrels will have a air pump, water pump,hose and a water wand for easy watering.. i have about $6,000 to put into this grow.. but i need to keep the electrical bill in payable range.. for odor i will be using an ozone generator in a box outside the grow room.. the air will be pumped in the box and circulate inside it for a minuite then be pumped out through a dryer vent.. i will be having 3 seperate rooms but i have $6,000.00 to put into the flowering room i want this to be perfect.. the flowering room will be between the veg room and the drying/storage/supply room .. i want the flowering room to be controled by a main control pannel which turns off the fans at a desired temp. and humidity the room will be in the basement with a heated floor and will be fully insulated.. i need some help with what cfm fans to use and aprox how many plant that i could fit while still having room for the barrels and being able to walk between rows of plants for matinance/watering of them.. also any other sudgestions that you would like to add would be greatt.. also just to add that this is for personal and friend use becaues i have a few med. friends that i would like to help.. and i would need the quality ratio and quantity ratio about even

Back
Top Bottom