New Grow - New Space & Different Strains

TheGanjaMan94

Hi everyone here goes..

We now have a new grow space up and its nearly finished. This is my third grow. Only one indoor grow under my belt but this is kind of outside/indoor you will understand soon ;)

Im in the process of insulating the walls in a man made shed built purposely for my personal cannabis. I will upload pictures of this shortly along with pictures of our newly sprouted seedlings. I dont like buying off the street and prefer to know what im smoking for my medicinal needs.

Now the plants..

I germinated 7 seeds.

2 Nicole Kush x Moroccan Regulars
2 Afghani Regulars
1 Power Plant Feminized from Zambeza
1 Money Maker from Strainhunters
1 Afghan Kush x Black domina Feminized

The last 3 have all sprouted and enjoying life so by next weekend everything should be setup and they should be in their new home. The other 4 i need to check today but they havent had a tap root yet and been sat in water a couple days hopefully i can plant these today.

I have a roughly 12ft x 4ft space which i am parting to around 6ft x 4ft so i can have room to move around and prepare feeds etc. This space is 12ft high so no problems there.

Running a 600w HPS but at the minute i only have a 4" intake fan and picking up a 6" outtake on wednesday. I need to get some sheeting to part the shed off on wednesday so its perfect timing really. I have a window also but i think im going to board over it not too sure yet as i may leave the space shorter and part it off before the window and intake from the window and outtake from the opposite side which would make the space around 5ftx4ft

Ill update with pictures and some more detail on the space and the new seeds ill be purchasing this week.

Happy growing!

Re: New Grow - New Space & Different Strains

Here is our space the picture doesnt do it justice.. if i wanted i could fit maybe 40 plants and still have room to move around nicely. Its got polystyrene behind the insulation to keep it nice and warm and the whole outside is wrapped in breathable felt along with a tiled roof. In all fairness i might move into it haha (get away from the wife and kids).
All joking aside i am really happy with it. All it needs is a couple more tiles (i broke some) then its finished but i can start hanging all my gear up and getting everything set for the weekend.
420-magazine-mobile768261660.jpg

Now onto the girls.. i couldnt find anything to pot them in so just cut some plastic bottles until the weekend and ill transplant them carefully to their final homes which i would of normally started them off in but i didnt have enough soil and couldnt get to the shop so had to make do.

They are currently sat on the windowsil until i install my lights etc.

420-magazine-mobile1146773973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1087157778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile233653448.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We're up and running by weeks end? You can make a few gradual up pottings with these photoperiod plants. Start them in what you've got them in then go to maybe 1 gallon then 3 or 5gal depending on how big you want them to get. You'd be better to use a desk lamp with a cfl for those seedlings. A window sill may cause them to stretch too much, depends on your location, and window direction. I look forward to the unveiling, till then...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

We're up and running by weeks end? You can make a few gradual up pottings with these photoperiod plants. Start them in what you've got them in then go to maybe 1 gallon then 3 or 5gal depending on how big you want them to get. You'd be better to use a desk lamp with a cfl for those seedlings. A window sill may cause them to stretch too much, depends on your location, and window direction. I look forward to the unveiling, till then...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I prefer not to up pot it makes life easier for me and less messy.. ive currently got them under two lamps for now until i get the door secure enough incase any unwanted people that think its cool to creep into peoples gardens get a sniff. They have stretched a tad but im sure theyll be ok..

I have people coming and going all week so its a bit of a nightmare trying to get everything sorted. Saturday is my spare day so hopefully should have it all done then and some decent pictures.

I just got some of the Nicole Kush x Moroccan seeds too. I can't find much info on them. I'm subbed in for the info on how yours grow

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just got some of the Nicole Kush x Moroccan seeds too. I can't find much info on them. I'm subbed in for the info on how yours grow

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yeah im in the same boat. No info or journals worth reading about it. Seems to be doing pretty well tho. Ill grab a picture as ive just up potted ready for the weekend.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom