Snoopers New Grow Space & Work Area #4

snooper

:Namaste: Hello everyone! With the legalization now in Massachusetts I decided it was time to start investing in my grow space. As it's working out it also is becoming a great space to start my garden veggies along with my babies.

My floor space is now approximately 4' x 4 1/2 feet.
I added a brand new Sunburst Ceramic Metal Halide light 315w with a 3100k bulb
I started 19 prime looking seeds from recent ounce buys. 16 of the seeds germinated.
I trashed one plant because it just wasn't taking.
I mixed one large bag of Fox Farm Happy Frog with Pro-Mix HP and a little extra perlite.

About two weeks just prior to transplanting I tossed another plant after the dingle berries appeared. I was surprised that it flowered so quickly. One good thing is that I now have 14 healthy looking babies that I hope turn out to be all females. The birth of one male so soon and not any of the others is promising.

I'm using mostly Fox Farm nutes. I added a few extras to the mix this year after going over the forums and advice from a Pro at a local Hydro store. I'm using Photosynthesis Plus, Neptune's Seaweed, and Holy Mackerel this time around in addition to Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, Grow Big. I use Sledgehammer for flushing. Along with my PH pen and solutions I get to control PH levels a lot easier.

My babies will stay now in three gallon pots to the end. I hope to start flowering in early July.

Here is my new space with my Sunburst 315w 3100k.

new_project.jpg

I covered over the tub to give me more space to work with.

The-bunch.jpg

Not only am I having good luck with my babies I can also get great results for the garden veggies.
so they look good so far?

[
my_babies4.jpg

I had a little stretch issue this week so I decide to start bending them down to allow them all to bush out better this time.

cropping_topping.jpg

And one last one of the medicine cabinet.

medicine_cabinet.jpg

If any of you see something that I should do or change please let me know, appreciate all the help I can get.
I would still like to be able to get good seed but not sure where to go for them yet.
Because I have the house space my spare bathroom is now my grow space. It's off the kitchen where I have my air conditioner ready to go when the temps get higher. Once I really get going I'll be able to have separate rooms for germinating and flowering. I know the smell will be stronger this time around. I just plan to open a couple windows and fan it out the back of the house for it and throw in a good industrial air freshener like Ona. See you next on the up date!

Well it's been twenty-one days since I took the last photo's of the babies. Here is where I'm at today. I've been spraying the Neptune Seaweed and Photosynthesis Plus several times a week between feeding and watering. This week is the final veg before cutting back on the time to 12 hours. I have a real good feeling these are going to turn out all females just because what happen early on as seedlings.

IMG_423814.jpg

During this week I'll bring all back down one more time then let them go till harvest on their own.

Now 24 days since my last post. During this period I had waited for all the signs of flowering. For some reason a want to say the old CFL's seemed to force the flowering quicker than my new Sunburst 315w. At this point I am down to nine nice healthy females. I was lucky the night I pull the last of the males. One pot I had planted two seedlings. Turns out one blew out to be a male and the other turned out female. My hairs look so nice and fluffy!

IMG_424915.JPG

IMG_424711.JPG

IMG_424614.JPG

I just fed them for the third time in the first part of flowering under the FF nute schedule.

Now just after my 5th watering in flower development. I recently realized some issue's that crept up on the girls with PH. I guess some of them suffered a little lock out. So this last watering three were flushed with a little higher ph than usual to correct the low ph I found after the third gallon flush on each of the three. I read I should have used distilled water for this but just brought my stored water to the needed adjustment I was looking for. Any seasoned stoner/grower can comment please if you notice anything good or bad about them. An important issue also realized is the need to calibrate the pen!

8517b.jpg

This bud to me looks like its getting frosty already with some hair changes.

8517a.jpg

8517c.jpg

Couple of Kola's together in the bunch.

8517d.jpg

When I walk into the room each morning I see the difference in contrast from the kola's. I still am looking at 3 to 4 more weeks of flowering according to my Fox Farm nute schedule. The smell's are also getting stronger both in the grow space and up close and personal as I brush my arm's through. I welcome any likes and comments. Always looking for a friends as well! :peacetwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom