New Grow!

shnook

ok so i have been talking to a couple people and they want me to do a journal as well as i! :) so here we go. im kinda starting this a little late but its better then never and i could always use extra advice. about 2 months ago i decided i wanted to grow my own save alot of money being that i REALLY enjoy herb. so i went out and bought me a 600 watt light with a xxl hood and a 600 watt dimable quantum ballast. also i bought a six inch can fan from hydro farm and filter. for my space i got a dr80 jardin i think is right around 3x3x5.5. my friend then gave me a ny sour diesel seed and i went to town. i vegged the girl for 3 months then pulled six clones from her. after taking my clones a couple days later i put her into flowering. NOW she is about 35 days into looking amazing i think. i havent figured out how to upload pics to this yet but they will soon come. now the clones when i picked them i put mycloning gel on and put them into soil in a dome under 6 2700 lumen cfl's and went out purchased 2 400 watt hps. lights moved one into my veg tent and also got a 6.5x6.5x6.5 tent for flower. :) i then moved my first girl in there and put my 600 watt in there for her. so in my veg tent i and now running a 400 watt hps. it is suppossed to run m.h. but not working. :( im soon to invest in a t5 but not today.

now for my first time cloning 10 - 12 days after ALL had lived and rooted! i consider myself very lucky! :) and have been in there for about 25 days now re-potted and in permenant bucketts soon take clones and send to flower. this kinda brings me up to date with everything. going to learn how to post pics now .

Re: newbie!!!!!!!

got it!
2012-07-05_19-38-27_394.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/396783

this is my six clones from the mother plant and 4 autoflowers under a 400w h.p,.s

2012-07-04_20-44-57_826.jpg

this is mamma about 3 weeks maybe 4 into flowering.

2012-07-04_20-45-06_662.jpg

top cola bud.

please tell me what you think of them.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/396782

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/396781

Co2? I would throw a few 300 watt cfls in there 4 supplemental light.what nutes are u using? They look happy.

Thanks everyone! No i havent gotten into co2 yet. def gonna be the next addition. My wife put me on hold for a bit. :)oops! I did hit a big problem i walked out to my tent the other day and i found my timer wasnt working and my light had been on four extra hours. Its been about three days and nothing bad has happened yet knock on wood! Nutrients im using are techno flora recipe for success. But for flowering i picked up beastie bloomz. Came highly recommended by a long time grower.
As far as the cfl's im uaing the to clone and tom i will be cloning 19 so until mamma gives me the ok again i will be getting more as well. Thanks again for you compliments and suggestions.

Oh and yes the anticipation is KILLING me! But soon very soon! :)

what sponsor on here can i look at for co2 setups? any body used that tbn enricher? do i just purchase the canister and it does it from there?

My ffbb is sitting on the shelf with the rest of the fox farm junk what a waist of time and $. I've used it on several grows indoor and out and while u get big buds they where never dense better results with gravity added outdoor. U must adjust ph 1st or plant can't use it. I only use earth juice line up with hygrozyme ,humega and a few other things all organic now no more ph ing soil does it all.

Thank you ! Ok so today i took 18 clones off my six clones that have been in veg for aprox 4 weeks. Pics coming later today.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom