New grower, a few months in, need a little advice

I can verify this 1st hand ... lol. Start with 1/2 the recommended dose. If new growth is light green ... increase MC some. If Dark Green ... make it weaker. With MC it's all about reading leaf color to determine dosage.
Thanks BB. I had stopped using the MC since the PEs didn’t seem to enjoy it but I do plan to start using it again - and your advice regarding dosage and new growth color is very helpful. :thanks:

Thanks BB. I had stopped using the MC since the PEs didn’t seem to enjoy it but I do plan to start using it again - and your advice regarding dosage and new growth color is very helpful. :thanks:
I have to credit In The Shed, Mr.Sauga & Emilya with that advice. They are very good with MC & I turn to them also.

@greytail - I am chopping my outdoor Auto today and plan to wash the buds. I did wash the buds from one other plant, but this current on appears to have the beginnings of bud rot or possibly just old age(?). Since it is only one plant I plan to do it in the kitchen sink. Any recommendations on ingredients for the wash (ie H202 vice baking soda/lemon juice? Thank you in advance! :thanks:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks. I found that and just got done washing and hanging. I know I’m a little early but just didn’t want to lose the whole thing while trying to save it. I did get some decent buds and a nice cola. I’ve had some over watering issues throughout this first grow - likely that contributed to this problem?

Attachments

• BEFC14BB-D09F-42F9-B96D-4B27BC328287.jpeg
    BEFC14BB-D09F-42F9-B96D-4B27BC328287.jpeg
    855.5 KB · Views: 49
:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks. I found that and just got done washing and hanging. I know I’m a little early but just didn’t want to lose the whole thing while trying to save it. I did get some decent buds and a nice cola. I’ve had some over watering issues throughout this first grow - likely that contributed to this problem?
High Humidity during Flower is what worries me when it comes to Bud rot. Sometimes I have trouble controlling it.

The indoor Cinderellas were flipped on 6/13. They seem to be doing well in the tent. There is still upwards cupping of the leaves but I believe that’s due to the level of humidity? It is now in the 60s (ridiculous temperature swings so far this Spring/Summer) but the humidity is still at 75-100%. I did go ahead and turn down the lights as the cupping seemed more prevalent on the taller of the two. Thoughts? The two outdoor Cindys seem to really be digging it. I fed them yesterday with the usually Dynagrow Foliage and they seem very happy today. As I’ve mentioned, I have had some watering struggles so I’ve been letting their 5 gal buckets get verrrry light. They all have good growth and aside from a few damaged leaves from moving them so many times, they are nice and green and new growth looks healthy. I’m curious how long it will take the ones in the tent to begin to flower and what the first signs will be. I’m letting them get very light before I give them their next feeding which I’m assuming will be with the Dyna Bloom I fed the PEs with or if I should start using the Mega crop that I have a lifetime supply of it seems....LOL. Any suggestions welcome!

I dropped two new auto seeds on Saturday and their little tails were long enough today to plant in peat pots. Bruce Banner and Zkittles. Hopefully I don’t dick these up too badly!

stay safe out there!

Back
Top Bottom