New grower - Help

Welcome to the site medicinal.... I would do as tgey say and just give water....you have a good enough light you just need to work on the distance you keep it. For seedlings I keep my hps about 24 inches away but im only using 150w hps. My last auto started out small and stayed small for the first couple weeks. As long as she looks healthy I wouldn't worry to much she most likely is focusing on her roots. Once the roots get built up some she will surprise you how fast she can grow. Your soil seems good and with soil I suggest using a soil test kit and not relying on the runoff. Soil will buffer ph if its good but I doubt it buffers fast enough to get an adequate reading drom the runoff....good luck medicinal if you have any questions I will always try to help if I can

I am going to check into manifold/mainlining and get back to you on what I learn, then maybe you can guide me. Thank you so much once again. i could not sleep last night I was so upset over my babies. I did put some support around two of them. I want to upload some more pics later as we just got their grow box completed and will be putting them in their tonight or tommorow. Is that a good idea??????I want to upload some more pics but I need to take them. The grow box is three and 1/2 feet tall and two and 1/2 feetwide. I used wood that was from and old bed frame. it fit nicely together. The wood is thick. I painted the interior white. There is a vent fan attached to the side. I will be putting an oscillating fan inside. Let me go take pics be back soon:cheer::idea:

Thank you so much for your advice. I was going to ask about adding more soil for suppoprt, now I know to do that. I used to live in Silver Spring Md, miss taking the metro to DC.:thumb:

I want to show you pics
Grow_Box_41.jpg
Grow_Box_41.jpg
Grow_Box_31.jpg
Grow_Box_22.jpg
Grow_Box_11.jpg
3wk_Auto_stretch_3.jpg
3wk_auto_sick.jpg
3wk_auto_sick_2.jpg
3wk_auto_immature_3.jpg
3wk_auto_immature_1.jpg
3_wk_auto_stretch1.jpg
3_wk_auto_stretch.jpg
3_wk_auto_stretch_2.jpg
3_gallon_pot_4.jpg
3_gallon_pot_31.jpg
3_gallon_pot_3.jpg
3_gallon_pot_2.jpg
3_gallon_pot.jpg
of my grow box and pics of the babes today. Can you take a look and tell me what you think

As much advice and opinions as you will get on here the sure fire way to learn is to get growing and make mistakes. I don't think anyone here had a perfect first grow, I know I didn't. As far as your seedlings, bury them deep. Obviously don't cover the main leaves. When you look closely the entire stem is covered in tiny hairs, and when in dirt it will root! Almost all over the plant not just the main stem. A fun way to bury the seedling is to coil it up like a spring, and in a couple months you will have a sweet looking root lol.

Yes it is a small world, I just posted pics of the grow box please tell me what you think. I also, posted pics of the babes today out in the un. One fell over so I gently tied her down to stretch. I did the stretch last night before we talked about waiting on that. What do you think???????????:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

They are the kind of pots you can either tear off real easy plant in them in the soil. How bout the grow box.??what do you think????The wood is real thick. I have a vent, I will put an oscillating fan in there and I do have a small dehumidifyer (not sure if I will eed this):420:

They are the kind of pots you can either tear off real easy plant in them in the soil. How bout the grow box.??what do you think????The wood is real thick. I have a vent, I will put an oscillating fan in there and I do have a small dehumidifyer (not sure if I will eed this):420:
Your box looks good as long as you can keep temps and rh in good ranges

I would suggest against repotting just yet. First, there should not be any root binding issue at this age and size. Even if there were, they are so far from old enough to keep putting all this stress on them. Leave them alone- you have so much time, not everything must be done at the moment.

Box is small- it will be fine for a couple weeks but looks like you might struggle with heat- gotta remember- you need room for pot, light and plant and space between.
And as for up- potting - I also like to only uppot once myself but you have at least 2 weeks before there is even an issue.

Back
Top Bottom