New grower - Is my plant ready to flower?

Re: New grower is my plant ready to flower

420-magazine-mobile1286305975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1507328868.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can switch the plants into flower when ever you are ready. They can even be in the flowering 12/12 light schedule from seeds. This will let them flower when they are mature enough. If you let them veg longer it will help the plants produce more because the plant is bigger with more growth nodes. But some of these will be "popcorn buds" from not having enough light. Personally I would tie down (light stress training) those bigger branches and let it grow some more. But it is up to you, have you looked at it to see if there are any pre-flowers yet?

Definitely pre flowers if you can see I have about 6-7 different branches and at the tops of them and below pre flowers and little nods

New grower is my plant ready to flower

It is hard to tell if there are pre-flowers using the pictures that you have and looking at them on my cellphone. If you have another tent or another area to keep your seedling (that I saw in your other post). I would say go for it, but if you use lst and tie down your branches; you can get more colas than just having it grow naturally. The vegging can be longer but you will have a pretty bushy plant with more bud as a result. If you don't have another tent or place just know that if you put this light into 12\12 that your seedling with flower as soon as it is mature enough to flower.

New grower is my plant ready to flower

My thoughts exactly maybe even divided the tent so the lighting different I want to go with anthor tent for clones and seedlings just don't really know how Green my thumb is but its 20in now if I started what what it end around my tents 60tall

If there are no flowers to be seen, white pistils (hairs) at nodes, then you can still flower it and see what happens. We hope that all of our seeds are feminized these days but thats not always the case. If you don't see the pistils then be diligent at node sites to see balls, bananas, whatever you want to call them. Sometimes the pre-flowers are REAL small, hard to see unless your face is right in the plant. I am not a professional pre-flower finder, but I make a good look at my plants. Seriously, sometimes those pre's are SMALL!

420-magazine-mobile1838731562.jpg
well guys I thanks everyone for the replies I went with some of your advice training one of my tops/branches now crazy to see I did that 6 hours ago and it's already a straightened it's self up they love that light

Main goal right now is just get them all caught up and even think I will flower in 2-3 more weeks see how they do I will keep up with pictures

420-magazine-mobile1861263286.jpg
seeing a lot of new stuff coming up quick like 12/14 new pods opened up thanks for the training advice! just waiting on a 2nd tent for my others to finish there vegging cycle still giving this one a little bit seeing how good she's doing.

Back
Top Bottom