New grower looking for opinions

Looking to start my first grow. Looking to either do a 4x4 or 5x5 tent. Looking at either the mars hydro 6500 or dual 3000s.
What would everyone recommend? I’d like to get 1 to 2 lbs out of each grow. Also what do you recommend for venting. doing it in my basement and was debating venting out the window but I’m alittle worried about heat loss during winter keeping fans on 24/7

Thanks
If you go to LED Grow Light Depot and look at their par map for the Grow 300 by Grow Light Science in a 4x4 tent with 2 of these lights then you would be amazed at the uniform coverage they provide. The par values don't seem to change, even in the corners! I have one in my 2x4 and I netted almost 11 oz. which is considered very good. A gram per watt is what many growers strive for and when you get there then you can try for more. With 600 watts of light in a 4x4 you should get 21 oz. when you get good and choose a high yield strain. Good luck.

Hey @Hybridway22 hope you are having a good day my friend.
That post is a year old, he has his lights already. :Namaste:
Have you met everyone?
Say hi and meet the gang.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Hybridway22 hope you are having a good day my friend.
That post is a year old, he has his lights already. :Namaste:
Have you met everyone?
Say hi and meet the gang.

Stay safe
Bill
Thnx. Went to introduce myself but looks like they want you to start a thread rather then say hi on a "sticky note" main thread. Guess it not the end of the world lol

Back
Top Bottom