New grower needs help

tinnocker

I purchased Northerlights autoflower seeds. I use the paper towel method for germination. In 24 hours the seed had germinated and had a 1/4 root.
I planted the seed, root down in soil. That was three days ago and seedling still has'nt emerged.
Is it normal to take this long? Should I turn the light on? Should I just just chill and be patient?
Thanks for your help

I purchased Northerlights autoflower seeds. I use the paper towel method for germination. In 24 hours the seed had germinated and had a 1/4 root.
I planted the seed, root down in soil. That was three days ago and seedling still has'nt emerged.
Is it normal to take this long? Should I turn the light on? Should I just just chill and be patient?
Thanks for your help

Chill and be patient :tokin:

Thanks for your help

Put your light on so they reach out for it all guides I used said lights on when out in pots my germination took long aswell about 3/4 days my tap roots were massive in paper towel they didn't crack after 24 hours so left them and then they was all sprouted long Tao roots (longer than I should have let go ) and one was actually fully sprouted in the paper root and top half key is patients don't be dis hearted as I was in a rush and that just makes you more impatient Also how deep did you put them as I put mine way to deep had to literally dig them up a bit happy growing bro and welcome to 420. Take a look at auto growers club thebeast ( a super talented grower )set it up for users of auto plants to help and help people learn about autos a good little family community .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom