New Grower - New Grow

Iced

Hey guys, i am a new OUTDOOR grower so please give me some tips and heads up along the way, anyway my last plant was a Lebanise Strain (Not sure of the excat name). It seemed to be growing really well. It took something like 6 days to gremanate though :/-

But all was well, i woke up one morning when the plant was about a month old, i checked on it and it had some brown spots on it, more like lines accaully. I added some magnisum to the soil because i thought that it had a magnesium deficany. I came home that afternoon and my plant was complety fucked up. It was all brown all over and the leaves were shrivled and dying. I still do not know what was wrong with the plant my 3 guesses are, 1. Phosphours deficancy 2. My dog pissed in it. 3. Nute burn or acidic soil.

Anyway the plant is still alive today ( this was only 3 days ago) but its majorly disabled hahhahah, i think its going to come back strong. Anyway i started up some new seeds that i really want to look after propally. I started germanating 2 Southern Shiva Skunk seeds and another unkown strain all i know is it is a cross between Northen Lights, Purple Haze and something else. Ill just call it Haze for now lol.

Anyway i find out a way that really speeded up my germanation process i did the paper towl method in a container put the lid on, wrapped the container in foil to keep the heat in, wrapped it in a jumper and put it ontop of my xbox whilst turned on.-

I checked something like 10 -15 hours and both Southern Shiva Seeds were cracked open and had its tap root. The Haze seeds had not cracked yet, so i left the seeds till 34 hours, checked back on it and the Haze still had not cracked.

I have moved the Southern Shivas into tiny pots this morning. Now bassically just waiting till they sprout :)

Day 2 - Nothing has happend, just waiting till my Haze seeds crack, trying to stay patient but hey, all great things take time :)

Day 3 - Both Southern Shivas have sprouted :) Only just though, going to put up an elevated stand for them so my dog cant get to em. Also grabbed my old lebansie strain, gave it a rinse and put into some fresh soil, Haze seeds have still not germanted. Will be posting pics and info in the future :)
Thanks for reading, please give me some tips guys would be mich appreciated, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom