New Grower

For mine i use one with a 4" diameter exhaust. For your size Tent i would normally suggest either the 4" inline or the 6" inline. if you get the 6" make sure to get a speed controller for it so you can dial it back a little (cuts down on noise).

For mine i use one with a 4" diameter exhaust. For your size Tent i would normally suggest either the 4" inline or the 6" inline. if you get the 6" make sure to get a speed controller for it so you can dial it back a little (cuts down on noise).

:thanks: yea im tryin to go pick one up tomorrow with the duct stuff and the charcoal cause them thangs is staring to stank and one buddiing so i need to get the heat out so much now i open it when the light on cause i have the ac blowin to cool it down hopin its stayin cool but so far so good i let one plant sit on the ground to give them some space to grow about so lets see im goin to post some pics maybe tomorrow so we can see what the doin

So co tinue like I'm doing and change my nutrients in week 4 like I planned to???

the auto's wont make it 4 weeks as they are just about ready to turn really pretty. You can slow then down a little by doing some light cropping now so they heal for a few days but this will not only effect their development but also your final harvest. Its a personal choice but i don't like Auto's as they are not clone-able. Everything else just keep going with your regular nutrients until they show to be auto's or you hit your Height/Time marker to switch to 12/12. you may have to manually move your bloomers for their 12/12 till your others are ready to switch, unless you have a space ready already. Keep up the good fight my friend you are doing just fine and always remember even the best of growers are still learning.

:thanks: yea im tryin to go pick one up tomorrow with the duct stuff and the charcoal cause them thangs is staring to stank and one buddiing so i need to get the heat out so much now i open it when the light on cause i have the ac blowin to cool it down hopin its stayin cool but so far so good i let one plant sit on the ground to give them some space to grow about so lets see im goin to post some pics maybe tomorrow so we can see what the doin
Cant wait to see the pics.

the auto's wont make it 4 weeks as they are just about ready to turn really pretty. You can slow then down a little by doing some light cropping now so they heal for a few days but this will not only effect their development but also your final harvest. Its a personal choice but i don't like Auto's as they are not clone-able. Everything else just keep going with your regular nutrients until they show to be auto's or you hit your Height/Time marker to switch to 12/12. you may have to manually move your bloomers for their 12/12 till your others are ready to switch, unless you have a space ready already. Keep up the good fight my friend you are doing just fine and always remember even the best of growers are still learning.

So I been on 12/12 since I started growing so should I bring the hours down some

if they are all old enough and ready then just leave the light be as is the others will catch up. some people do their whole grow in straight 12/12 so if you are happy with thier size leave it as is. If you want some more growth before you bloom then turn the lights to 18 hours on.

if they are all old enough and ready then just leave the light be as is the others will catch up. some people do their whole grow in straight 12/12 so if you are happy with thier size leave it as is. If you want some more growth before you bloom then turn the lights to 18 hours on.

Okay so for more growth i add more light time for them to get taller before budding please explain the light system to me cause you helped out with the nutes so far im goin to go and buy the next stage nutes soon tho

Yeah 18 hours of lights on is usually the best for the growth (seedlings, vegetative, and cloning)
12 hours light/12 hours pure uninterrupted darkness is best for blooming/flowering.

I have LED's in my grow so for my vegetative lights they stay on 24 hours a day and my blooming area is 12/12

2013-05-03_08_24_45.jpg
2013-05-03_08_24_20.jpg

So here are my pics this Tuesday comin my papies will be 4 weeks so far I think I'm impressed but I kno my babies can make me happier should I water more because I'm really not putting the max nutrients but I plan on getting stage 2 nutes today give me some input pls

Your babies appear to be really happy. Their leaves are perky and seem to be deficient free Your doing Good. From the look of things your watering schedule is right on track where it needs to be. I can definitely see the the Chemdog blooming over there she is well on her way to some nice nugs. she is how tall now looks to be around 12-14 inches high?

Your babies appear to be really happy. Their leaves are perky and seem to be deficient free Your doing Good. From the look of things your watering schedule is right on track where it needs to be. I can definitely see the the Chemdog blooming over there she is well on her way to some nice nugs. she is how tall now looks to be around 12-14 inches high?

Yea thanks she's bout that height right there thanks cause even tho she perky as hell like the guys like em perky hahaha anyways I just needed to be clear I trust yall here on 420 my new FAM so the chemband should give nice nugs huh how do I make them be like tight buds not like airy

well far as i know pack on the resin in the last few weeks of her blooming with something like black-strap molasses. not sure on the amount of molasses used (will look it up and get back to you tomorrow with it) but i know you dissolve it in warm water and then add it to your system. The more resin we can pack into the babies near the end the thicker, potent, and tastier they will be.

Back
Top Bottom