New Grower

purprookie

So I started 2 weeks ago from cloning from the cub I have a 4x4 text dr90 and a hydro system versagrow wit verde nutrients 16-1-2 and I have a 1000w light but only 1 little fan I light for 12 hr on and 12 off I'm still tryin 2 get the watering system down I don't kno when I'm suppose to be startin my first trim but I will post my pics I have thanks for all the input in advance
2013-04-16_16_48_32.jpg
2013-04-23_07_42_08.jpg
2013-04-18_08_10_00.jpg
2013-04-26_09_29_38.jpg
2013-04-26_09_32_54.jpg
2013-04-26_09_32_44.jpg

Thabks I'm excited this my first time so far so good I'm officially done with blunts going to get a bong a big long thick color maybe not but whew can't wait to see wht this taste like have anyone tried carmelicious cannabis
Yes sir!!! I kicked blunts and tops to the curb a while back!! I have a huge collection of bowls and bongs that i use! Its a cleaner smoke and it gives me a real taste of the actual bud!!:) ITS THE WAY TO GO!!... I have heard of it but never tasted it. Have you had it before or are you planning on trying it?

Yes sir!!! I kicked blunts and tops to the curb a while back!! I have a huge collection of bowls and bongs that i use! Its a cleaner smoke and it gives me a real taste of the actual bud!!:) ITS THE WAY TO GO!!... I have heard of it but never tasted it. Have you had it before or are you planning on trying it?

:thanks::thanks::thanks: im tried some bongs before and pipes but never really took time to appreciate them but since im bout to have my own crop im def gonna be on it cause like you all say i want to taste the difference since im becoming a grower i want to appreciate not just the high but the taste and the difference of them all:cheer:

:thanks::thanks::thanks: im tried some bongs before and pipes but never really took time to appreciate them but since im bout to have my own crop im def gonna be on it cause like you all say i want to taste the difference since im becoming a grower i want to appreciate not just the high but the taste and the difference of them all:cheer:

Yeah :) thats the spirit. :thumb:

I got both bong and vape ready for when my grow is ready for harvest. current flowering excluded as she was stunted alot but her babies are looking so much better.

I got both bong and vape ready for when my grow is ready for harvest. current flowering excluded as she was stunted alot but her babies are looking so much better.

Okay so look i this tuesday coming up will be 2 weeks ii had them in my hydro system and tank i done had mine from a clone u see the pics up top so when should i start on my first trim should be like when they get 4 weeks or 6

Okay so look i this tuesday coming up will be 2 weeks ii had them in my hydro system and tank i done had mine from a clone u see the pics up top so when should i start on my first trim should be like when they get 4 weeks or 6

How long do you plan on veging them?

Really depends on how tall you want them to be at harvest. my height limits are around the 3 foot marker so i'm only vegging for 1 month. I dont do much trimming during the veg cycle unless i really have to for training(LSTing,Topping). day 21 of flowering is my first main trimming.

oh and if you look at my journal dont follow the one in flowering. I put her through total hell. the ones to follow are the clones i took from her and the 2 new seeds i got. Yes this is second grow of MJ but I grow alot of other things, most of my personal experience came from Roses and vegetables.

oh and if you look at my journal dont follow the one in flowering. I put her through total hell. the ones to follow are the clones i took from her and the 2 new seeds i got. Yes this is second grow of MJ but I grow alot of other things, most of my personal experience came from Roses and vegetables.

This is my first grow and like i said i have master kush and one amnesia and 2 chemband idk about chemband or amnesia never tasted them but had my share of master kush so i will wait one month and stop vegging and go to the budding stage

Back
Top Bottom