New grower

purprookie

Well I started last Tuesday will post a pic also but in a week they got big by the way I'm a lady so I really don't kno to much about the system but I will say I got a hydro system a tent dr90II ITS 4X4 THEY say and thr versagrow watering thing pump kit that's with the shelves holding 10 and drip system thing with I think 10 gall res and some verde nutrients I want to kno whe should I satrt doing the first stage of clipping like how many weeks

Here is a link to 3 of my recent pics tell me what and when and if my nutes are a good choice this my fist time growin so be gentle but give it to me straight

Today is day 10 and I changed the water and actually got a gallon pitcher was using a 2 liter bottle lol but my babies are goin strong and good lovin it so I'm still waitin on an answer about when I do my first clippin and if I should or should not top I need help
2013-04-26_09_32_44.jpg
2013-04-26_09_32_54.jpg

looking like a winner so far. Is there a particular reason for starting the plants so far down in the buckets? i have not topped mine and they are about the same size as yours. my opinion from reading here is you top to make it bush if that is what you r seeking, rather than long and lean. mostly it is what u r trying to get out of your plants, that is what you gotta ask your self.

looking like a winner so far. Is there a particular reason for starting the plants so far down in the buckets? i have not topped mine and they are about the same size as yours. my opinion from reading here is you top to make it bush if that is what you r seeking, rather than long and lean. mostly it is what u r trying to get out of your plants, that is what you gotta ask your self.

Thank u so far I'm excited 2 c thm geowin so well also but I don't know y I done it so low planted tht is and its my first time growing I don't know when I'm suppose to do my first trim or so...

last year i waited for almost two months and then whacked the blazes out of them. Not sure if this is the proper technique. i had some side shoots that were trying to overtake the main cola.There is a dude on here named Fuzzy Duck that has his program squared away. Try going into some postings and seek him out about trimming . there is prawly more good dudes in here also He just comes to mind first cause of his willingness to help. Again, there are others that are pretty straightforward about helping, sometimes it takes awhile to get responses.

Asking questions in the FAQ section or starting a grow journal are your best bets to get good advice. Nobody really gos into this section of the forums. I only found it cause of Aashy.

I say use LST instead of topping.

Asking questions in the FAQ section or starting a grow journal are your best bets to get good advice. Nobody really gos into this section of the forums. I only found it cause of Aashy.

I say use LST instead of topping.

I'm sorry what is LST and what can I do start over with my post or just start posting there from now on and exactly where should I post @

You can ask one of the mods to move it but id just start a new one if i were you.

Low Stress Training.

Simple explaination of LST is to bend branches over and make the lower branches able to grow better. Check youtube for some visuals of it.

I will say, try Lst and Topping in different plants so this way you will see what you like the most...after a while try both if you want.

I top early and 1 week or 2 after that i start lst,after more 2 weeks the girls are really bushy. I love it :)

Its your choice...but i will say , if you have the space let the girls go big and top , after that put the branches down so they get more bushy and get more light distribution.

If you dont have much space you can top after the 4º/5º node ...so they will stay small for a while but bushy and the branches will be more thick if you let them veg some time.

You on your way now 'purprookie"?

I also am a newbee.. but i like the hydro setup u got going on . I am currently using soin and have four that im waitn to find out the sex. Its been3 and a haf weeks....cant wait

I also am a newbee.. but i like the hydro setup u got going on . I am currently using soin and have four that im waitn to find out the sex. Its been3 and a haf weeks....cant wait

yea this my first time even seeing it grown without soil if someone would have told me it was possible i wouldnt have believed it but so far so good im impressed too you have some pics i just got some thunder widow seeds im germinating some now i dont kno what kind of strain is this thunder widow i have been checkin on line and its gives a a mixture of some other cannabis together

Thats hella cool "purprookie". Throw up your link so i can stop by and see the girlies grow up. Welcome "chrontagious".

Back
Top Bottom