New to growing techniques and styles

indochronic

Helllo Growers. iv been growing autos and im on my 4th set of 3 but only harvested 1 so far and yields were low, around 10-15g and it looks around the same for the next batch due. i kno little about lst, scrog etc. but do they help on yields? the only thing i can think of is getting a LED panel haha. Theres plenty of other ways tho so i was woundering does anyone have good simple advice and for autoflowers aswell :)) :peace: Indo

What light are you using now?
Yes scrog can help for the reason it will allow more bud sites to get even direct light.
Are you tucking fan leafs under your bud sites?
What size pots are you using and are you putting seed in the pot they are finishing in ?
Sorry for all the ? but need some info to give good info

Five gallon (19L)would be best for them. That would help your yield. I would say heck ya a led would help and be cheaper to run each month. For the power you are using (450watts) with your lights a 500watt led would be cheaper to run a month and give way more light.

One more quick ? When all done growing are your pots packed all the way with roots? If so that is cutting off growth and you might get more out of one in a bigger pot scrogged and leaf tucked. Just a idea lol

Back
Top Bottom