What's up people - New here and to growing

The local indoor gardening place near me I picked up a X100 jewelers loupe it was 18.00 If you have a hobby lobby around you or a joannes fabrics they have some there walmart might as well. Get the highest magnification you can. anywhere from 30-100 is great anything over 15 should work

:thumb: Hello again. Im in the process of getting a good loupe x60-x100 :) in the mean time i got a led of a x10 and used it with a better cam. nice for all around pics of the plant i thought. here they are anyway
IMG_012434.JPG
IMG_012534.JPG
IMG_012629.JPG
IMG_012730.JPG

And theres these one i took with a normal mag. and the cam..
IMG_012924.JPG
IMG_013031.JPG
IMG_013223.JPG
IMG_013526.JPG
IMG_013625.JPG
IMG_013830.JPG
IMG_013932.JPG
IMG_014028.JPG
IMG_014134.JPG
IMG_014228.JPG
IMG_014331.JPG
The 2nd and 3rd last pic is new/young growth at the bottom half of the plant fresh looking compaired to the rest. And if u can see most the top point of the buds have a good few white trichs there and looks like new ones adapting..Should i wait till they start to orange a bit before harvest even since shes day 81 looks like another couple of days to go before they'll ripen up

yea im gonna give her a couple more days so. have the other 3 to look after in the mean time gonna thow on the other 6400k 150w cfl to the babys tomorrow need to get them big next :) the room i have them in now is very messy the way the lights are hung and stuff. need to get something so i can move my bulbs up and down, im using string now witch is annoying raping it around the hook and making sure it not gona move. i need good ideas for upgrading my set up hes a pic of it..
DSC_009115.jpg
DSC_010115.jpg
DSC_010313.jpg

Haha I was looking closely at the picture to see what was going on then all of the sudden I seen that cutout guy looking at me and I moved back a bit. It surprised me and I thought it was a funny reaction. Anyways things look pretty good for a starting setup but there is a lot of clutter. I like that you labeled your bulb red. Did you also happen to label when you started using it because they dim over time. Yes they are rated for use for a very long time but that doesnt account the light degradation. I swap out bulbs every 2-3 grows. What type of temps are you looking at in that cabinet grow?

haha u mean the poster of ''BoB M'' on the wall hahah creepy. Good point on the light degrading. i didn't wright the date this time, gonna keep that in mind tho for the new ones:) yes there is a cluster of wires and string, my best idea so far is to get some skinny loop chain and hooks on the roof for hooking on and off at different levels. the temps are between 24-26c with two pc fans inside 80mm and 120mm , im gonna fit the 120mm into a side wall low down for air in and the other one inside for air circulation.

We jammin and I hope you like jammin too. Yeah I guess I just said that guy because no matter who it was it would of gave the same reaction it was probably his facial expression.

Yes leaves will still contribute up until half of it is dead. I leave them on until that point unless it is a big fan leaf that is blocking a lot of the undergrowth that I kept because im banking on it reaching up to become a cola. If you notice though a side with a clipped off fan leaf will grow slower then the side with the leaf intact.

handy info thanks :Namaste: and i wasnt going to snip a few leaves off, but shes very bushy and has a couple of dark places around and in the main cola. But i have been tucking a good few leaves in places its kinda hard couse shes stumpy and not many branches. So in future i think ill just stick to tucking:) unless leaves are 60% or more dead. Heres a few more pics today anyway Day 84....
IMG_020739.JPG
IMG_020641.JPG
IMG_020542.JPG
IMG_020245.JPG
IMG_020135.JPG
IMG_019934.JPG
I haven't got a microscope strong enough yet but hoping to get a lend of one today. How Many days left do u reckon peps ??:peace:

What I do to get leaves out of the that I dont want where they are is tuck them down and then secure them to the main stem with yarn. It keeps them out of the way but still part of the plant and they contribute but dont block light. Its a good way to maximize the light. Looking good though man.

Day 88 and with X30 scope pics i cant make out the trichs that well the lock half milky and i spotted afew red one at the tips of leaves but they wernt all red or dark red or nothing, it was quite hard to tell. Anyway gonna put her under 24 hours of darkness form 2m morning to up the potency from what iv read?..:) and i was thinking of just cutting the top main cola off and leave the bottom few couse theres a good few under there and leave them grow a little longer? that a good idea or ??? i kinda wanna snip her al at once:D ..
IMG_022932.JPG
IMG_023134.JPG
IMG_023243.JPG
IMG_023334.JPG
IMG_023431.JPG
IMG_023532.JPG
IMG_023632.JPG
IMG_023732.JPG

Looking good Indo it could go a bit more
after 10-15% amber its a matter of choice
but you can start at about there if you don't want too heavy of a stone

a lot of people do partial harvests to allow the bottoms parts of the plants to get bigger before they take them so they can get a bit more yield than if they took the whole plant at once
im doing that with my holy grail kush atm i took off the tops last Thursday
gonna chop the rest anywhere from tomorrow to a few days just trying to let it fatten up a bit more

Back
Top Bottom