What's up people - New here and to growing

Looking good indo some nice milky trichs there butid leave the whole plant untill mainly amber there not that big so id make up for it with potency :toke: as with partial harvest this works best with multi stemed plants like my fast bud as you chop the cola the plant then can concentrate on producing the popcorn i dont think id ever chop a cola in two parts my advice would be leave her under just a red light when you see a higher amber concentration take her out the grow room in a black bag so no light place her in a pitch black cold room to increase cbn as she will excrete it too try and keep warm she will stink during this process tho and remember taje the bag off she still needs high oxygen ohh and also give her a spray of soda wayer shell love the carbon dioxide from it :bong:

Usually cutting the top main cola off and leave the bottom is done with much larger plants, I do not think you would benefit from it. Your trichomes are mostly milky with no amber trichomes showing yet. Have you begun your harvest flush?

King john what do you think here. Is the 2 weeks of pre flowering part of the days flowering or is it separate? In other words is it a part of the 8 weeks average time? Ive wondered this of course I check the plants every day and all that but I wanted your opinion on it

Thanks :420: ERS. Im gonna take the advice and just leave her be for 4-5 more days, till i have my couch lock CBD levels up more and the amberness lick ues said :ganjamon: i was looking at her today and she looks good, i gave her a flush about the same size as her pot 10L-12L about a week or so ago. A bit to early because i thought she was going to be done sooner. no harm done anyway got rid of some salt build up if anything i suppose. Id be intrested to kno myself about the smaller nugs below K.J if u have info on it :) il post up the last pics before harvest in about 4 days or when she looks done to me :peace: INDO

King john what do you think here. Is the 2 weeks of pre flowering part of the days flowering or is it separate? In other words is it a part of the 8 weeks average time? Ive wondered this of course I check the plants every day and all that but I wanted your opinion on it

If you are going by the breeders recommended flowering time the start of flowering is when 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness is initiated and the start of flowering.

just a quick update, i took her out of the grow room this morning and but her under a box for 24h. the box has about a cm space on one side at the bottom just for some fresh air and its about 10C in there id say 5-10C anyway. I plan on harvesting and hanging 2m morning. Am i making any mistakes here or any extra info, since this is my first time harvesting a plant :rollit:

shes looking nice. clipped afew fan leaves off and left the rest of them on while shes hanging upside down, and gonna cut the rest of tonight and give her a quick weigh aswell :) besides all that, she has a lovely strong fruity smell. almost like a fruity scented hand soap is the closest thing i can think she smells like:D gonna get a closer look at the buds later when i snip her down ...the pics ..
IMG_0001115.JPG
IMG_0002121.JPG
IMG_0003125.JPG
IMG_0004115.JPG
IMG_0005119.JPG
IMG_000891.JPG

now u see her now u dont:)
IMG_000992.JPG

Well 15 grams is better then dead plants and 0 grams Id say. Good job Good descriptions.

Back
Top Bottom