What's up people - New here and to growing

yea there was as far as i know at the start and i gave her a dose or 2 of dr.h. Bloom and the soil with this auto is not as good as the one im using now. im not sure what u mean there by flowering them with all those man ??? the ph for the first 4 week or so was a bit high 7-7.5 ph but not its been 6.3-6.7 ever since i got a digital ph meter :) only the badly effected leaves are about 2 -4 of them. thin ish havent really propper checked that one.

Few More Pics :)
DSC_007711.jpg
DSC_007810.jpg
DSC_007920.jpg
DSC_008023.jpg
DSC_008214.jpg
not the best pic quality..

Your leaves appear to be curling upward from either heat stress or a magnesium deficiency. To treat a magnesium deficiency you can water with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts. Calcium and magnesium supplementation should be stopped 3 weeks prior to harvest.

Hmm maybe 40 grams total wet weight is my guess but ive never been a good guesser at wet weight.

Well good luck man. I wanna see some post harvest pics and once they are dry so I can smell m y computer and see if it comes through. Im in need very badly my nerves are shot at the moment.

Just added you to my friendslist by the way hope you dont mind. Im not the nsa I cant track you just because I need the updates :)

just keep checking for yourself things can change rapidly when its ready
trich colors depending on how far along if near the end can change quickly

Back
Top Bottom