New Grower

cool 21 days from flipping to 12/12 seems to be the best time to do a major trimming unless you want clones. I take my clones at day one of 12/12 usually only about 2 per plant others do more but its personal opinion. You seem to be doing really well cant wait to see some new pics to see the girls progress.

can you shed some light on my watering schedule i totally dont have one i water whenever im thirsty and i kno i should water more i think during a whole 12 hours i water for 10 mins 3 times a day

Actually your doing good watering. The RW cubes retain some water. If you feel they are still thirsty you can switch to 5 mins 4 times daily without any problems.

so yesterday i cleaned the tank out on my ten day mark and when i woke this mornin they were standing at attention salute me then
2013-04-27_10_54_44.jpg

So someone advised well asked me why i had them so low so i took it as i should make them come to the top and so i did as instructed and here they are now hope they wake up in a good mood in the mornin lets see....
2013-04-28_19_02_56.jpg
:circle-of-love:

But what about my water now its all cloudy looking cause you know the water ran over the clay rocks is that gonna mess up my babies send them into shock or something oh my......:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

did you though rinse the Clay pellets before using them. If not then flush and clean the reservoir and start a clean batch. No worries about messing up your babies but that stuff can gunk up you pump and drip tips.

did you though rinse the Clay pellets before using them. If not then flush and clean the reservoir and start a clean batch. No worries about messing up your babies but that stuff can gunk up you pump and drip tips.

Oh thanks I will be cleanin out this mornin but first I must take a pic I haven't looked in tent yet I'm scared but excited 1st grow is always this exciting or is every grow exciting lol

run a clean water rinse over them till it runs clear then clean all parts and start a fresh res. Most of the bulk dust is already out just need to finish it up. If you do a through heavy rinse now you will rid yourself of the rest of the dust. Its a learning experience you learn as you go and improve on you methods. For being new you are still doing quite well keep it up and dont be afraid to ask questions we here at :420:will help the best we can.

okay so did just a lil clippin hopefully u can see just a tad bit and on the pics the one its only 3 plants the one closest the wall on the left its starting to bud is tht normal what should I do???
2013-05-01_10_08_32.jpg
2013-05-01_10_08_46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom