New grower

Bigbud93

Hey people new to growing curentley growing Barney's pinaplle express auto on day 16 running in 400w HP's in Coco 60/40 mix feeding 2liter water with 2m of Coco a n B 2 m of rhizotonic n 1 m of cannazyme there growth seem to have slowed right down n leaves are yellowing abit so I gave them 1 liter of phed water at 6.3 but as ime new to this don't wanna mess up

Hey people new to growing curentley growing Barney's pinaplle express auto on day 16 running in 400w HP's in Coco 60/40 mix feeding 2liter water with 2m of Coco a n B 2 m of rhizotonic n 1 m of cannazyme there growth seem to have slowed right down n leaves are yellowing abit so I gave them 1 liter of phed water at 6.3 but as ime new to this don't wanna mess up
Sounds like you need to feed it a little. I think with coco feed every feed at each watering because it holds no nutes.

"carpe diem"

You didn't mention the size of your containers. At 16 days mine are in a solo cup getting ready to transplant into an 80 oz. container for two more weeks, then into a 2 gallon bucket for it's final resting place. After a week in the solo cups I feed everyday - pH is always around 5.8.

Autos should be germinated into their final pots I believe as they don't like being stressed. Also this way you can get max yeilds

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

Back
Top Bottom