Novice grower with MarsHydro TS3000, Coco setup

The initial flip date but think I should wait at least a week more, maybe two just not sure by looking at them.
All depends on how much they stretch when you flip them and how much space you have to accommodate. Some strains stretch to 3 times the height they were when flipped. Also depends on how fast they are growing when flipped.

They lookin good so far, you might want to give em a lil more nutes like you were saying they are a little on the light side but lighting can affect picture quality so sometimes hard to tell from pic.
Does this sound right and should I water once a week?
This all depends on the plant, temperature, humidity... usually just pick up the pot and when it feels light, water it. Some plants will need water every day while others may go the whole week.

I don't do autos so can't help there but if you can time the flower cycle there should be no problem as far as I know... the hard part is letting the auto mature enough to flower at the same time as you are ready to flip the photos. You could always add them later if you have a separate veg space to let them mature.

Enough of my nonsense... let an expert chime in :cheesygrinsmiley:

All depends on how much they stretch when you flip them and how much space you have to accommodate. Some strains stretch to 3 times the height they were when flipped. Also depends on how fast they are growing when flipped.

They lookin good so far, you might want to give em a lil more nutes like you were saying they are a little on the light side but lighting can affect picture quality so sometimes hard to tell from pic.

This all depends on the plant, temperature, humidity... usually just pick up the pot and when it feels light, water it. Some plants will need water every day while others may go the whole week.

I don't do autos so can't help there but if you can time the flower cycle there should be no problem as far as I know... the hard part is letting the auto mature enough to flower at the same time as you are ready to flip the photos. You could always add them later if you have a separate veg space to let them mature.

Enough of my nonsense... let an expert chime in :cheesygrinsmiley:
good tips mate especially the pot weight. Cheera

I had it all wrong....cheers
20 hours of light 4 hours darkness is popular with auto growers. From what I read as I don't touchem.

7 weeks today. Think they stalled since last update.

Have moved to shed where it's cold. Insulated better last night so temps should be 22 degrees day and 12 degrees night now. Not the best but best I can do till I get a small heater tomorrow. Also overfed them regularly and made a balls of the training.

3 questions -
  1. Do these girls look ready to flip or should I wait a few days? Seemed to have been stressed for big feed and cold weather and not fully recovered yet.
  2. Should I trim anymore?
  3. Any tips on electrical costs? Underestimated them and they are spiralling. Using 450 watt led, 2 x fans, 1 x carbon filter and 1 x humidifier.
Thanks

IMG_6834 2.jpeg

IMG_6835.jpeg

7 weeks today. Think they stalled since last update.

Have moved to shed where it's cold. Insulated better last night so temps should be 22 degrees day and 12 degrees night now. Not the best but best I can do till I get a small heater tomorrow. Also overfed them regularly and made a balls of the training.

3 questions -
  1. Do these girls look ready to flip or should I wait a few days? Seemed to have been stressed for big feed and cold weather and not fully recovered yet.
  2. Should I trim anymore?
  3. Any tips on electrical costs? Underestimated them and they are spiralling. Using 450 watt led, 2 x fans, 1 x carbon filter and 1 x humidifier.
Thanks

IMG_6834 2.jpeg

IMG_6835.jpeg
Nice garden my friend. You have done some impressive work there.
Judging by the color they look a bit hungry, or is it just the camera flash or something. Also a slight droop, possibly over or under watered :Namaste:
Bill

Also overfed them regularly
They look like a couple good waterings... letting it run off out bottom... would help. I would stop giving nutes for a couple waterings and they should look better. She's kind of holding her leaves down by her side and you want them in more of a praying position.

Could be deficiency like Bill said but I'm going with the info you provided. Too much or too little nutrients can often look very similar.

They look like a couple good waterings... letting it run off out bottom... would help. I would stop giving nutes for a couple waterings and they should look better. She's kind of holding her leaves down by her side and you want them in more of a praying position.

Could be deficiency like Bill said but I'm going with the info you provided. Too much or too little nutrients can often look very similar.

Ok great re the watering tip. Wasn't sure that if i just gave ph water will that add to the overwatering or aid it. Seems the latter so gonna do that after work when the lights come on.

Cheers for tips. Watered twice then flipped and fed. Judging by plant weight when to feed or water them. Threw a CO2 bag in there yesterday too. Few dying leaves but overall much healthier. Temperature up in the grow room now cold weather is gone will help even more.

Just under 8 week veg and now 2 days in flower. Any obversations or recommendations greatly appreciated again.

IMG_6977.jpeg

IMG_6973.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6970.jpeg

Cheers for tips. Watered twice then flipped and fed. Judging by plant weight when to feed or water them. Threw a CO2 bag in there yesterday too. Few dying leaves but overall much healthier. Temperature up in the grow room now cold weather is gone will help even more.

Just under 8 week veg and now 2 days in flower. Any obversations or recommendations greatly appreciated again.

IMG_6977.jpeg

IMG_6973.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6970.jpeg
Excellent work my friend. :goodjob: Really like your set up.
Just out of curiosity is that their real color or is it the lights making them look light in color? If it is id increase their ppm at feeding. :Namaste:
Bill

Excellent work my friend. :goodjob: Really like your set up.
Just out of curiosity is that their real color or is it the lights making them look light in color? If it is id increase their ppm at feeding. :Namaste:
Bill
Colour is slightly darker but ya it is still a bit light. Just got a ppm reader yesterday and to be honest, have been avoiding researching but that's now a priority this morning! Cheers

Colour is slightly darker but ya it is still a bit light. Just got a ppm reader yesterday and to be honest, have been avoiding researching but that's now a priority this morning! Cheers
Test the ppm of your current mixture. I imagine it is low. I would start to bump it up and see how they react. Just so you have an idea, my veg girls are about 400 ppm.
Start of flower I try get up to 650 ppm , then it depends on each strain where they go from there.
If you have any problems with your new meter or your mixture give me a shout, I can help.
Bill

Test the ppm of your current mixture. I imagine it is low. I would start to bump it up and see how they react. Just so you have an idea, my veg girls are about 400 ppm.
Start of flower I try get up to 650 ppm , then it depends on each strain where they go from there.
If you have any problems with your new meter or your mixture give me a shout, I can help.
Bill

Great call.

Had my whole grow fed with a huge ppm discrepancy.

tested old feed - 285 ppm, EC 570. Mixed up to what you suggested now last night so will be interested to their progress now. Will upload pics in a few days.

Cheers

1 week flowering today. Flipped plants before fully recovering from overwatering.

Got a bottle of Nitrogen and a scrog net in the post this morn so will install the net tonight. May not need Nitrogen now. Humidity is over 70% but there's not much I can do there for a few days. Have 1 big fan, 1 small and 1 x carbon filter/fan so hopefully the good air flow will negate the high humidity.

On a plus note thanks to good tips, I'm watering correctly now and dialled in on PPM and PH.

Plants now seem to be half yellow and half green. I assume they are recovering but I'm a rookie so any advice or observations are as always appreciated.

IMG_7098.jpeg

1 week flowering today. Flipped plants before fully recovering from overwatering.

Got a bottle of Nitrogen and a scrog net in the post this morn so will install the net tonight. May not need Nitrogen now. Humidity is over 70% but there's not much I can do there for a few days. Have 1 big fan, 1 small and 1 x carbon filter/fan so hopefully the good air flow will negate the high humidity.

On a plus note thanks to good tips, I'm watering correctly now and dialled in on PPM and PH.

Plants now seem to be half yellow and half green. I assume they are recovering but I'm a rookie so any advice or observations are as always appreciated.

IMG_7098.jpeg
Happy 420 my friend
Bill

Back
Top Bottom