New guy

Droonk

Hello,

Thought I would stop in and say hi and learn from some good growers. I like gardening in general outside in my yard and this summer I planted a single Purple Kush plant in my vegetable garden, I thoight it was going to stay small, apparently not. I veg'd it from late June till mid September. It got 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide.

IMG00017-20080916-1843Medium1.jpg

I did not let it bud for long enough as it started to get too cold out up here. Next year I will have a better enclosure. For growth I used a local landscaping companies mixture for the bed, it had top soil, sand, barkmulch, manure, and lime (i believe). It is a great mixture, I use it in all of my beds for regular plants and get awesome results. All I used was that and water for veg, a little 20-20-20 for bud and some natural sunlight :rollit:

It produced some very good quality smoke. Looks like I dont need to purchase any for a while and I know its pure too.

IMG00041-20080929-1228Medium1.jpg

DSCF1643Medium1.jpg

IMG00042-20080929-1229Medium1.jpg

I only pulled 3/4 lb off of this one, but next year I am going to aim for 2 lb, which I think is doable. The main stalk was 2" diameter.

It started out in bud, like this when I planted it.

IMG00159Medium1.jpg

Then to this :cheer:

DSCF1645Medium1.jpg

Oh, I have a little grow box that I use during the cold months. About 48" wide, 36" deep, 24" tall. Forget the name, think it has Sun in it. Can get about 3/4 lb off it, only done one crop and have bad spider mite issues. Anyone know much about these things, or know of a guide to them?

High and welcome to the 420 community! Those are some nice looking plants ya got there...

Peace and good growing:rollit:

Howdy. The most beneficial plant in the garden did really well. Best wishes and welcome.

Back
Top Bottom