Ok I think I proved to myself how to keep cold plant keep growing but time to kick her out the door and start a new seed. Will be a White Widow FEM. from mjseeds. The cold really messed with that plant. Take what you can get and move along. Start new life. My reveg plants are kicking a** The new sun blaze is working good in the shower of sex.

Going to keep the 10 degree girl for a week really good smoke just to get more. Just PH water. Then let her dry out. It is very good so if I get a 1/2 oz I will be happy.
happy growing

Ok new update the reveg. plants are looking cool. The ten degree plant just got last phd water and will dry out and cure. Nuted the 2 reveg. plants with go box nute 2nd week. Heres a couple of pics.
reveg_32.JPG

reveg_51.JPG

happy growing

Ok new update the reveg. plants are looking cool. The ten degree plant just got last phd water and will dry out and cure. Nuted the 2 reveg. plants with go box nute 2nd week. Heres a couple of pics.
reveg_32.JPG

reveg_51.JPG

happy growing

Great Pics.Will be a good harvest...

Was trying to show the difference between the leaves and how it grows back to veg. Really weird leaves and growth before veg. leaves appear and then it turning into a bush. It was cool experiment and I will get some clones from it before putting back into flower. One harest already clones and flower flower again for the 2nd harvest. Sounds great to me.
happy growing

Was trying to show the difference between the leaves and how it grows back to veg. Really weird leaves and growth before veg. leaves appear and then it turning into a bush. It was cool experiment and I will get some clones from it before putting back into flower. One harest already clones and flower flower again for the 2nd harvest. Sounds great to me.
happy growing

Awesome reveg man!!!!

Those stalks will pump so much to that plant lol this is going to be sick

Rooster the reason I did it I have so little space to grow. Spring and summer give me more room and I really like to save the strain. I call it ghost bud 10/31 Halloween Jared up it kicks ass only 6 weeks curing I dont know what it is but hybred show both indca and sative got it from mjseeds mystery pack. Had to save it.
happy growing

I like to have around different kinds of meds. right now I am running a little low still have 4 different kinds of meds. I have a white widow fem seed that i will plant when it gets closer to spring.
happy growing

Just got my HM com-80 hydrotester today trying to get my mind around how to use it. I think its mainly for hydro but can I use it for soil? Its got different readying when you change the modes. Dont know what they mean?
happy growing

I like to have around different kinds of meds. right now I am running a little low still have 4 different kinds of meds. I have a white widow fem seed that i will plant when it gets closer to spring.
happy growing

I have one on standby as well lol I've had it for over a year. Can't seem to drop it yet lol I know it's good stuff too

Just got my HM com-80 hydrotester today trying to get my mind around how to use it. I think its mainly for hydro but can I use it for soil? Its got different readying when you change the modes. Dont know what they mean?
happy growing

Never used one. I only ph my soil. I don't ph my water. I did for a long time and there's no change. Maybe if I was running a perfect set up and a perfect environment with co2 then maybe I would notice a shray of difference ph'ing the soil AND the water but there would also be so many other factors involved that I still wouldn't know if it was doing all that much.

So yeah I post about it all the time but if your soil ph is stable your all set. The water passing through the soil loses its ph and becomes the ph of the soil. And the soils ph doesn't fluctuate. There's science behind it but I explained it all in a thread earlier and I gotta get to bed in a few lol. Use 1 tablespoon of sweet dolomite lime per gallon of soil and you'll have a stable ph that won't move on you throughout the grow.

I use 2 gallons pro mix 1 gallon fox farms oceans forest soil. And 3 tablespoons of sweet dolomite lime. This gives me 3 gallons of soil and I mix it up then mix another 3 and so on and so on.

I have other ingredients I add to my soil as well if you ever want to hear about them. But if you do type of mix you should see a noticeable difference in your grows

rooster that makes sense to me the soil is the key you go though all the journals and you read this and that but a lot of it is different hydro coco and what they do is different than soil so it gets hard to figure it out. But I try to keep my ph inline with the water when I can.
happy growing

rooster the soil is a buffer I think more forgiving than hydro. but I dont know. Just trying to get better. PPms eccs tds I am lost. I look at the plants and let them tell what they want. so you think I wasted $50.00 I can take tell me the truth.
happy growing

rooster the soil is a buffer I think more forgiving than hydro. but I dont know. Just trying to get better. PPms eccs tds I am lost. I look at the plants and let them tell what they want. so you think I wasted $50.00 I can take tell me the truth.
happy growing

I think that you should add lime and ph your water. And get a hydroponic cloner and then that pen will make all the difference and you'll be able to have rooted clones in 10 days every time 100%

Back
Top Bottom