Chopped Auto #1 today about 13 and 1/2 oz. wet.
20170610_215259.jpg
box94.jpg

dark.jpg

bud_shot11.JPG

bud_shot.PNG

trim_11.jpg

trim19.jpg

So hoping for 3 oz.when dry.
Happy Growing

toasted going to let Auto #2 go for 2 more weeks and my Sour D. In the tent is going to be great buds are really big thats the one I broke the branches on and taped up then broke 4 tops over and man are they growing big colas and it is stinking already 13 days in 12/12 hrs. I transplanted my Indica strain in my Veg. garden and it is going to be a big bush still hasnt showen sign of sex yet but is smelling nice. Clones are still looking good.
Happy Growing

The plant that smells the best is the Sour D. and just 13 days 12/12 hrs. Oh man it looks great. And after growing two Autos I learned to know what you are growing makes it easier didn't know I was growing Autos Being a rookie I got mystery seeds but good seeds. But I can say I learned a lot to make adjustments. Made me a better grower. Being able to handle different plants at the same time was hard but worth it.
Happy Growing

I'm startin to think about my next grow, I have two cuttings one green crack looks great just barely rooting one from the unknown looks like death but somehow rooted
420-magazine-mobile1182974736.jpg

trimming7.jpg

trim19.jpg
trimmed_3.jpg

Hi all clones are growing my Inidca plant in the veg. garden is growing like crazy and showing sings of sex looking like a fem. for sure auto #2 is looking good 2 more weeks on that and my Sour D. is killing it 15 days in 12/12 hrs. man it makes me happy happy happy the colas are going to be big.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom