I am at the wait and watch stage in my grow so I will stray off topic a tad. I GOT MY FIRST LITTLE GREEN MATER!!!! We have all heard not to smoke around your maters. It has nothing to do with smoking it is a virus present in tobacco. I roll my own ciggs so I am very concious of this. I have never touched my plants with my bare hands. I wash my hands and wear disposible gloves on the rare occasion I mess with em at all.

heres a pic. of my Sour D. after 1 week in 12/12 hrs.
IMG_337313.JPG

IMG_337514.JPG

Happy Growing

Whats the status of them autos you were closed to puttin in the dark? These bud pics are killin me glad I found some decent compressed brickweed to hold me over.

I am at the wait and watch stage in my grow so I will stray off topic a tad. I GOT MY FIRST LITTLE GREEN MATER!!!! We have all heard not to smoke around your maters. It has nothing to do with smoking it is a virus present in tobacco. I roll my own ciggs so I am very concious of this. I have never touched my plants with my bare hands. I wash my hands and wear disposible gloves on the rare occasion I mess with em at all.

Tobacco mosaic virus is not transmitted through tobacco smoke. It's transmitted through contact. So if you handle tobacco and then handle the plants you could infect it but smoke won't spread the virus. It only applies to air cured/dried tobacco and not cigarette tobacco as that is bleached. Rolling tobacco is the most likely to carry the virus so always wash your hands when before touching plants when you've handled tobacco. Cannabis won't particularly enjoy smoke but the smoke itself won't spread TMV. Hope this helps.

Adjustin and tweakin things today, lights at 15 inches, within the 12-18 recommended. Heat wave comin startin tomorrow, it was hot and humid today. Been playin with the ac and monitorin the temps so I can keep it at the usual 65-75 degrees right at the tops. Nice bein able to control that and get rid of humidity fast. Think they really liked their first batch of flower nutes.
420-magazine-mobile581918050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1796567131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile575543391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile639559032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2112383966.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1132454551.jpg

The little bit on the tips on the close up happened when that one tried to crawl up into my lights, they were saggin a little I guess but stood straight up after their flush/nutes went back several times and raised the lights thats when I decided to tie em down some.

Hey Lilolme, your plants are looking great. I am running my lights at 12 to 14 inches. Two Mars 300 and I love them no heat and so far looking good. Ok seen some amber Trics. Watered then left outside all day. Well they are outside all day everyday. Going to leave outside tell I go to bed then put in dark for two days. Then chop on monday. Cant wait. Will be putting her in the basement at 67 degrees 45 rh.
h.PNG

g79.JPG

Happy Growing

Lilolme watch your plants they will talk to you I see your plants looking good dont over nute and make sure ph the water those plants are great very good and wonderfull.
Happy Growing

My well water is 8.4 ph high have to use ph down to get to 6.3 to 6.8 ph but if I use nutes I dont ph the water. Hope this helps.
Happy Growing

I have a decent meter and some Ph up/down on the way should be here in a week or so. I have about the best spring water available on earth but I dont know the ph. I like to think my water has helped me. If I had known what I know now wonder what my girls would look like.

Back
Top Bottom