Movin right along
420-magazine-mobile1331542087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile4599687.jpg
420-magazine-mobile428532156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642768643.jpg

Better off starting without a herme seed. You may have problems later. You will have to take some clones from it before it flowers just to keep the strain on the shelf. Then you will have to grow out the herme seed mother to make sure it does not herme. Then if it does not, but it probably will herme, is it a keeper? I would instead grow clones from the tried and true mothers. You can take clones from them up until you switch to 12 hours. You know what the final product will be with clones. No guess work. Another tip on starting seeds. I wrap seeds in a moist paper towel then I wrap the towel with aluminum foil to keep the moisture in. I then place the towel in a warm place like the top of my fridge. The waste heat the fridge gives off warms the seeds and they usually pop in one day or two. As soon as they pop start planting them in pots or rockwool. Just my 2 cents

Well I am going to start new seeds this month my clone is going to cut ina week. Going to use fem white widow. Frist time I know what I am growing. Maybe get some autos.
happy growing

Ok update just cut down my clones of photo #1 and let 1/3 of the bottom go to reveg never done it before but what the heck. I got nice buds on top didnt take any clones so hope to reveg to get some clones. Going to start my White Widows sometime in the coming week. I still have 1 clone in my pool house that I will get out this week its to cold out there. My Sour D was great smoke. My 2 autos were really good smoke. Waiting on Photo #1 to cure. 1 week into to cure tried it and it rocks. Well all for now.
happy growing

Ok just put clone #2 in the the jar cant wait. Takeing #3 and putting in to dark for 2 days. Bringing in #4 to the the flower tent for a week with the led been under cfl and sun light. Will grow a week at least. Space the harvest. Then try to reveg maybe one of them will reveg.
happy growing

I'm here sorry to hear about the temp problem. Can I suggest starting a journal? it's a great resource for advise and support. If you decide to make one just do like you did to create this one but select grow room and journals in progress I think.

P.s. if there is no frost damage your okay! Albeit 10 is very low. Unless you mean Celsius of course. Then just show them love and they should recover

I have hard time keeping up with everybodys journals now. Get about i/3 the way though one journal and find a new one and on and on.
But will when I get things sorta out moving everything around moving to the shower kind of like the tub of love but will be the shower of sex.
hahahaha
happy growing

I did build a make shift tent and a heater with black garbage bags. had to get clone out of the flower tent put in darkness for 2 days and trimed to make room. It worked fan leaves looked bad and cut few tops off that looked bad to help the good buds left she is happy now. but now it all about the trics. wont be a good yield but it is what it is trics are looking goood wont be to long. Doing all these saving half dead plants cloning and reveging. Need to move her along. Love my new sun blaster t5 but have to its long story but live and learn. Put the led in and is it bright. Will be great for the veg. shower of sex.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom