New here

Vberg420

420 Member
Dropped 2 seeds of each into a cup of spring water, candy cane auto amnesia haze auto and og Kush female. Last night around 730 pm. Going to put in wet paper towel today around noon. Will be setting up my tent today in preparation for the next steps.

Attachments

• 25C2987B-2A02-4222-85BC-D7F802BCDEE5.jpeg
    25C2987B-2A02-4222-85BC-D7F802BCDEE5.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 28
empty those cups and replace with ph 6.2 water only . you dont need any nutes or feeds until those girls have 4-5 leaf sets on her. water for seed cups is only to soften the shell and encourage the tap root to sense water present for growing.
you will fry it if it tries 750ppm as a drink.

welcome to 420. There are some great forums and guides here , not to mention helpful members everywhere too.
the link in my signiture below called Helpful links for new members is great to get a good start to community.
welcome bud

Dropped 2 seeds of each into a cup of spring water, candy cane auto amnesia haze auto and og Kush female. Last night around 730 pm. Going to put in wet paper towel today around noon. Will be setting up my tent today in preparation for the next steps.
ignore me totally u said 730pm as in the time. i thought you meant ppm as in feed strength , doh. my bad bud. sorry. all good fingers crossed for good germination.

Back
Top Bottom