New Layout - Yay or Nay?

Do you Love or Hate the new layout?

• Total voters
Holy smokes batman, 420 you rock man.....love how you filled the space, im not sure how easy this is so if its really difficult dont bother but if the side space could be different pictures on will from you or a personal setting?

im high sorry if that is hard to interpret

I LOVE the new background!! But when I did this the box with the smileys and the text window is too big. The change of the background made all the difference in the world. I'm changing my vote to a love! KEEP IT UP ROB! Can you make it so the background is stationary and everything else moves? I don't know the actual name for it and thats the best I can discribe it. I just think it would be easier on the eyse for the leaves to be stationary while you scroll, because when you move the screen there is alot going on.

I agree with Brett the background should'nt move it would be less stressful on the eyes...

But love the new changes...

Pot leaves are cool, but buds would be cooler.

Dude, no one really cares...people gather here to discuss weed and weed-related topics. The format in which it is presented to us doesn't really matter--it won't create or drive away memebers. As evident in the polls, apathy(both are fine) seems prevelant among those who bothered to vote. Stoners are lazy, and as a matter of fact I'm going to bed.

Hi 420. I already left this feedback in the feedbackl forum, prior to finding this thread. As I mentioned there, it might be extremely difficult for people who spend all day at work to visit this sight due to the pot leadf background. i know you cant please EVERYONE, but I thought i'd mention this for your coinsideration ;-)
-PM

I just signed on and am looking at the new background. I think this works much better for people who are at work (and who may live in homes or live in homes where pot advocacy is not allowed), as it still promotes the green foilage but the foilage is unidentifiable unless you know what the web sight is about. Kudos 420, as somenoe who usualy only visits your sight while at work, I give it a thumbs up from that perspective :)
-PM

shavosgrrl said:
Im just trying to justify the site as some crazy Canadian advocacy site with a wild maple leaf background, while I am at work.

Maple leaf background.. now that's funny!:rofl:

LOL, Maple Leaves, I said Oak in another thread saying something about the pot leaves, I don't know what I was thinking. I really don't know anything about trees.

Altho the pot leaves in the back are awesome looking, they don't really blend in with the rest of the site colors. Also, I visit this site when I'm in class and I can usually scroll down to the bottom to reply so people don't see any weed related avatars and all and I get away with it, but with this pot leaf backround, it's pretty much hard and impossible now.

Is it just me :hmmmm: or does this format seem a little familiar.....it's kinda Deja Vu like .....Oh yeah ......The pot leaves in the background could pass for an early season japanese maple ......:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom