New LED grower

Atol

420 Member
Well growing never been an issue until I had Raccoons and they destroyed My pot outside. Chewing the stem. I tried the HPS lights inside. But unless it was winter time It was hard to control the temps. So I stop for a few years. Until a friend got me into LED light and I notice the temp was a lot lower. Now Flowering 5 Plants and have cloned out of the ying-yang.

Growing Pot is fun. Do I need it? Well, I tried it for epilepsy but I can't get past the cotton mouth so I really don't care to smoke or eat it. But I like to grow for my family.

Welcome, Atol. I grow for family, too.

Atol,
I am using (3) MarsPro Cree128 Led Units set up. I love them.
Got them from @SmokeSara
This round I am growing 3 - CBD Critical Mass Plants. They are in about 6 weeks veg.
They are high in CBD.
Also trying Scrog this time around.

You should look into Charlette Web for Childhood epilepsy.

We've used it. Have some sitting on the shelf and have it sent to my mom for her dementia (we've seen a measurable improvement).

Hi @Alafornia welcome to :420: If you need any help on lights, just feel free to ask and tag me in or PM me. I am the representative from Mars Hydro. But whatever lighting question is welcome since I am in this industry for many years, I think I can help with most questions. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom