New grower

mgom21519

Hey guys know a lot of knowledge about weed and how it grows but first time growing. Have a good set up so far but need help to know when to switch from veg stage to flowering I'm growing in a 2x2x4 tent and 600 watt full spectrum LED light with dimmer knob trying to at least fit 2 plants in it thinking about topping it to keep it short and help with the bushy like grow. Please need more info also growing with bag seeds so right now don't know the sex for sure. Here's couple pictures of my tent setup. Germinated for 3 days potted them a week from today

IMG_20210409_085701714.jpg

IMG_20210409_085649158_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210407_114329202.jpg

Your space is so small that if you want to try to fit two plants in there your veg time is going to have to be very short.
With just 4' of head room, you got a foot for the pot, at least a foot from light hanging that leaves 2' for the plant and you need usually at least 6"+ between light and canopy. (Only if using a strip light)
So plants are going to need to be very small.
Id probably do light 24/0 and low as is safe to hang so that the seedling stays short.
You could LST it as soon as it can handle being bent over and grow it along the ground very low then flip to flower.
Time will depend on how fast she grows.
But unless you LST really well then probably just a couple weeks or so of veg.

Here's my new set up from earlier but I did lower the light about a almost a foot above the seedlings right now I'll keep the light on for 24 for about 2-3 days to boost the growth...would topping or bending it be better yeild and growth?

IMG_20210410_013146271_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210410_013142570.jpg

Hey guys know a lot of knowledge about weed and how it grows but first time growing. Have a good set up so far but need help to know when to switch from veg stage to flowering I'm growing in a 2x2x4 tent and 600 watt full spectrum LED light with dimmer knob trying to at least fit 2 plants in it thinking about topping it to keep it short and help with the bushy like grow. Please need more info also growing with bag seeds so right now don't know the sex for sure. Here's couple pictures of my tent setup. Germinated for 3 days potted them a week from today

Welcome to the 420 Magazine forum! There is a lot to learn here. I'm curious to see if maybe this grow space would be good for a couple quadlined plants??? I have never tried it but will giving it a try. I'll be growing indoor for the first time this year. If you are not familiar with this method, check it out here...

Thread 'The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining' The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

Welcome to the forum @mgom21519 :welcome: :passitleft:
Here's my new set up from earlier but I did lower the light about a almost a foot above the seedlings right now I'll keep the light on for 24 for about 2-3 days to boost the growth...would topping or bending it be better yeild and growth?

IMG_20210410_013146271_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210410_013142570.jpg
Better raise that light a little, you're going to burn those babies up...18 inches at least, until they get used to the light

Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:

@mgom21519 Welcome to 420, if ya got em, smoke em. You are off to a good start but I am pretty sure ya might run out of room with 2 plants, ya might want to start to figure out an alternative place to grow if your tent gets too small inside. I bought a 2x2 and never grew a plant in it, just too small so I use it for germination and drying buds now, great for that. Best of luck on your maiden voyage.

Right now I'm just going put them through the veg stage have to wait to figure out the sex than I'll go from there...my idea is buy a size up 3x3x6 but next time ill make some space buckets so it's be more convenient I have limited space

Looks nice bro can't wait for the pictures in 6 weeks from you. Besides topping it wat other techniques can help me with the small of a tent of using to at least try and put 2 plant in there. I know I'm a beginner but I do have a lot of knowledge about the plant and growing. I seen it is possible to put 2 plants in a 2x2x4

@mgom21519 Welcome to 420, if ya got em, smoke em. You are off to a good start but I am pretty sure ya might run out of room with 2 plants, ya might want to start to figure out an alternative place to grow if your tent gets too small inside. I bought a 2x2 and never grew a plant in it, just too small so I use it for germination and drying buds now, great for that. Best of luck on your maiden voyage.
Have a journal going now look on my page

Back
Top Bottom