Noobie so be gentle

Beyored

Hi guys & gals I'm looking to gain a little knowledge growing autos.... I have a basic setup due to lack of funds but has yet to fail me. Got cash crop auto from ice seed bank 2 weeks into flower (see pic) can't honestly remember what the little lady is and auto AK just cracked in the germination section.

i have converted a 2x2x4 tent into a 2x4x4 and added a germination section
Lined it with mylar sheets.
my light is home made using 6 100w GLS bulbs 2700k going to add 4 more.... and 1 100w GLS bulb 2700k in the germination section. Two 5 gallon pots / one 2 gallon pot. Starting to smell simply lovely 👍

IMG_20220906_231946.jpg

SGCAM_20220906_225552072.jpg

IMG_20220906_225407.jpg

Ayup fella that is my little mancave at the bottom of the garden....
Mate I’m not going to lie, set up looks bang on 👊

Going to sit this one out though. Been growing 20 years but only on 2nd auto grow and don’t use LEDs 😂

Hang about 2 secs will be a helpful someone to show you in right direction 👊
Mate my setup cost me £40 and I'm as happy as a pig in shit with it... Not bad for first tent...👍

Ayup fella that is my little mancave at the bottom of the garden....

Mate my setup cost me £40 and I'm as happy as a pug in shit with it... Not bad for first tent...👍
Lol love it geez, if it goes tits up can rent man cave out to me on air B and B 😂👊

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Beyored

Nice looking DIY grow area.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
@Beyored you’ll be in good hands here, I’m glad I told you to wait 😂 helpful people in abundance. Nice one @Tokin Roll

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Beyored

Nice looking DIY grow area.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Much appreciated 👍

Welcome! I love seeing the smaller grows in the more compact areas. It’s usually more impressive what people can crank out in such a small area

Hi guys & gals I'm looking to gain a little knowledge growing autos.... I have a basic setup due to lack of funds but has yet to fail me. Got cash crop auto from ice seed bank 2 weeks into flower (see pic) can't honestly remember what the little lady is and auto AK just cracked in the germination section.

i have converted a 2x2x4 tent into a 2x4x4 and added a germination section
Lined it with mylar sheets.
my light is home made using 6 100w GLS bulbs 2700k going to add 4 more.... and 1 100w GLS bulb 2700k in the germination section. Two 5 gallon pots / one 2 gallon pot. Starting to smell simply lovely 👍

IMG_20220906_231946.jpg

SGCAM_20220906_225552072.jpg

IMG_20220906_225407.jpg
Beautiful freeken garden my friend. :yahoo:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If you need any equipment we have great sponsors

Anything you need help with I'm always around. :ciao:
Have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Bea

Beautiful freeken garden my friend. :yahoo:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If you need any equipment we have great sponsors

Anything you need help with I'm always around. :ciao:
Have a great day.

Stay safe
Cheers buddy 👍 if it was up to me the whole room would be full of lovely ladies... just a pipe dream though 🤣
Thanks for the link will have a walk through the store later 👍

Cheers buddy 👍 if it was up to me the whole room would be full of lovely ladies... just a pipe dream though 🤣
Thanks for the link will have a walk through the store later 👍
Like this?

PSX_20220909_071943.jpg

7:10 am this morning

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom