Tryan2grow1 For The First Time

Gave these buds a thankful hand hug tonight. These ladies have shaped up very well.
420-magazine-mobile500621381.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1638007989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879693206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851475322.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974949584.jpg
i
It is hard to believe that I have become emotional to harvesting these plants. Gotta get the next round germinating real soon so I have new ladies to tend to.

I think I'll harvest my AK on Saturday or Sunday. Today was her first day of reg ph'd h2o. Crazy, but that's going to put her harvest at just over 50 days flowering... I said today was day 48 in my journal, but, it's not. LOL Today is day 51. Harvest will be day 53 or 54.

I think I'll harvest my AK on Saturday or Sunday. Today was her first day of reg ph'd h2o. Crazy, but that's going to put her harvest at just over 50 days flowering... I said today was day 48 in my journal, but, it's not. LOL Today is day 51. Harvest will be day 53 or 54.

The girls are in full flush as we speak. Harvest Saturday.

Here's the skinny on the smokability of these lovely buds that were harvested early . Those buds that were harvested two plus weeks ago have hardened up nicely in the jar. They smell most awesome as well. Seems like the aroma gets better every day. These buds taste smooth and like the aroma the smoothness seems to get better with time. There is a prevalent taste of citrus, lemon, for sure. The buzz on the trial buds pre harvest is slow at first but comes on strong, mainly a heady high, with a bit of a body buzz later on. For having raised it myself ye ole cliche, "it's the best weed I've ever smoked", comes to mind. This is by far the most satisfied I have ever been after burning a bowl. Satisfying and proud at the same time. Raising my own meds from Mother Nature and being successful has a way of making one proud and most satisfied. Give a week and the freshly harvested buds will be ready to sample. A comparison of the two week early and full maturation buds can be made.

Final dry weight to come in a day or two team. This grow has been a great experience. The next journal has been started. This one will come to a great ending here in a couple of days.

Here are some pics of the last parts of the harvest to get jarred.
A sea of sparkly goodness.
420-magazine-mobile792640561.jpg

A tray full of buds
420-magazine-mobile402769427.jpg

Jarred up and curing.
420-magazine-mobile401101009.jpg

Ready to become a bud tender.
420-magazine-mobile1132670071.jpg

With all the broken limbs, samples and pre harvest buds added to the final total, this virgin grow had a 190 gram yield of dried bud and a 109 gram yield of trim. This exceeds my personal expectations of a 5 zip yield. This grower is most pleased. Thank you to everyone that looked in on this grow's progress. This first grow would not have been as successful without our wonderful 420 community. Please follow along on my newest adventure into some known strains on the next grow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo::goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom