Tryan2grow1 For The First Time

Where do I go to add pictures of my girls? Took me 6 weeks to get here.

From your phone, use the 420 app. From a pc follow the instructions under Gallery, upload photos from the bar at the top of the page.

Now that this first grow has been moved to a complete journal, if there are any questions as to how I stumbled across such beautiful results please feel free to ask me here. Amazing what can be grown with a little love and a lot of bubbles. Thanks for following along and looking in.

It is so wonderful being able to supply one's own meds. Ready to go.
420-magazine-mobile989478989.jpg

Twisty Blunts Loaded
420-magazine-mobile1148420757.jpg

Your yield was better than mine for 2 plants... I got 184 grams total plus trim out of 2 plants, and you harvested before I did... nice work!

Would not have been so successful without this wonderful community we are a part of CG. Thank you for following along with your kind words of encouragement and knowledge. It is only obvious, you can cultivate. This first grow turned out to beat my expectations as far as quantity and quality. We'll see if this was a fluke or can this grow be reproduced. Chat at everyone on the new grow.

great journal, fantastic harvest and really well written, very informative.

Thank you for your kind words ItWas. This grow was a lot of fun with a steep learning curve. The final outcome was more than I could have hoped for. The meds are fantastic. Thank you again for looking in on this completed journal.

Back
Top Bottom