Noobie so be gentle

The Mrs is the smoke detector and I'll just piss on the flames šŸ˜¬
On a serious note though there is always someone here so no need to worry šŸ‘
I beg to differ my friend. :Namaste:
My bran new light, just hung set on low blew up.
I was in the next room at the time.
Was very very bad.
Here is the pics, documentation of the whole thing
But please get a smoke detector at the very least. :Namaste::green_heart:
please

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I beg to differ my friend. :Namaste:
My bran new light, just hung set on low blew up.
I was in thenext room.
Was very very bad.
Here is the pics, documentation the whole thing
But please get a smoke detector at the very least. :Namaste::green_heart:
please

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Genuinely think electrics in the UK are safer due to way they are set up. Always good to have a fire extinguisher but I donā€™t know many growers here itā€™s happened too. Even when stealing electric in a very dangerous manner. Seen it loads on here with people over the pond

Dillinja, Congo natty and some high contrast for me and my girls later :party: dnb has a massive place in my heart, so many years of partying all the love and hugs from randoms over the years "I love you man" :rofl: :rofl:
Still got my one nation tape packs somewhere šŸ˜‚ skibba, shabba IC3, eksman, herbzie and the Stevie hyper Deeeeeeeeeeee

Genuinely think electrics in the UK are safer due to way they are set up. Always good to have a fire extinguisher but I donā€™t know many growers here itā€™s happened too. Even when stealing electric in a very dangerous manner. Seen it loads on here with people over the

Still got my one nation tape packs somewhere šŸ˜‚ skibba, shabba IC3, eksman, herbzie and the Stevie hyper Deeeeeeeeeeee
What a group love it fellas Rave on āœŒļø
Big fish little fish card board box šŸ¤£

If anything it should be a little better than the first light for flowering šŸ¤ž

2022-09-13_15-18-20.jpg

What a pack that is! I went to innovation in the sun in 2012 and met Mc pied Piper and Harry shotta at a beach party :cheesygrinsmiley: Rip skibadee :rip:
What a group love it fellas Rave on āœŒļø
Big fish little fish card board box šŸ¤£
Skanking until the sun comes up :tokin:
You donā€™t get this sort of friendliness on UK420. Hostile place šŸ˜‚
I have to agree mate hostile as f***! It's like di** measuring contest over there "mines bigger than yours" :rofl: :rofl:

What a pack that is! I went to innovation in the sun in 2012 and met Mc pied Piper and Harry shotta at a beach party :cheesygrinsmiley: Rip skibadee :rip:

Skanking until the sun comes up :tokin:

I have to agree mate hostile as f***! It's like di** measuring contest over there "mines bigger than yours" :rofl: :rofl:
Can't be doing with that s**t... for me blazing is a lifestyle and a relaxing one at that.
Spread the love I say āœŒļø

Does get harder as you get older to find brethren of the bud. I met another dad at my sons playgroup, got talking and done that weird thing where you try and find out what theyā€™re into (drug wise. I donā€™t care about actual hobbies).

Turned out he just likes Nintendo and PokĆ©mon cards. Needless to say my boy wonā€™t be doing any play dates there šŸ˜‚

Can't be doing with that s**t... for me blazing is a lifestyle and a relaxing one at that.
Spread the love I say āœŒļø
Me neither mate, that why I chose here as an outlet. Growing for me is relaxation and meditation especially when I'm in the tent with the girls :circle-of-love:
Smoking for me is about enjoying your hard work and helping out friends along the way :green_heart:
Seriously though you guys are a class act šŸ‘
Thanks for the great welcome.
You are more than welcome bruva :circle-of-love: it's great to meet people with a similar mindset :green_heart:
Just wish you all lived a little closer.
Got no smoke buddies šŸ˜­
All beer guzzlers here... Don't get me wrong love a Stella but much prefer to smoke and still function.
My circle has shrunk considerably over the years and I can't drink anymore doctor's orders :laugh: Perhaps next year at the Product Earth show all the guys from the UK can meet up for the weekend, there are quite a few of us on here it would be a right laugh and a great place to share our knowledge :green_heart:

Me neither mate, that why I chose here as an outlet. Growing for me is relaxation and meditation especially when I'm in the tent with the girls :circle-of-love:
Smoking for me is about enjoying your hard work and helping out friends along the way :green_heart:

You are more than welcome bruva :circle-of-love: it's great to meet people with a similar mindset :green_heart:

My circle has shrunk considerably over the years and I can't drink anymore doctor's orders :laugh: Perhaps next year at the Product Earth show all the guys from the UK can meet up for the weekend, there are quite a few of us on here it would be a right laugh and a great place to share our knowledge :green_heart:
I Will look into that šŸ‘

Took a gamble this morning with a little supercrop and I think it may have worked no wilting so far so fingers crossed ay šŸ¤ž
Tops were maturing a lot faster than the lower canopy so I took the plunge...
I'm about 3 1/2 weeks into flower and I need to get as much out of this as possible šŸ™
Brave maybe even stupid but I like to learn through experience šŸ‘

2022-09-16_15-00-31.jpg

2022-09-16_15-00-18.jpg

2022-09-16_14-38-33.jpg

2022-09-16_14-38-39.jpg

She looks is looking beautiful :circle-of-love: well done on the supercrop just keep an eye on her for the next couple of days and try to be gentle with her :cheesygrinsmiley:

Insomnia is not fun at all! :nomo: I'm sure you have tried everything but exercise helps me a lot, but also I work at night :rofl:

Much love mate :green_heart: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom