Noobie so be gentle

Like this?

PSX_20220909_071943.jpg

7:10 am this morning

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Awesome šŸ‘ I'd be like a kid in a sweet shop stood there drooling šŸ¤¤

Looking a bit more lively now after a little light training.... The smell is driving me crazy.
The worst bit is having no smoke to enjoy while the girls are doing their thing.

Woke this morning to my AK seedling laying flat shriveled up so I've replaced it with an auto OG Kush so will be a couple days till she cracks fingers crossed šŸ¤ž

SGCAM_20220912_125350249.jpg

SGCAM_20220912_130130278.jpg

SGCAM_20220912_130411408.jpg

Looking a bit more lively now after a little light training.... The smell is driving me crazy.
The worst bit is having no smoke to enjoy while the girls are doing their thing.

Woke this morning to my AK seedling laying flat shriveled up so I've replaced it with an auto OG Kush so will be a couple days till she cracks fingers crossed šŸ¤ž

SGCAM_20220912_125350249.jpg

SGCAM_20220912_130130278.jpg

SGCAM_20220912_130411408.jpg
Garden looks good my friend.
Hope you are well.
Just wondering are you running 12/12 ?
Take care.

Stay safe

Garden looks good my friend.
Hope you are well.
Just wondering are you running 12/12 ?
Take care.

Stay safe
Good afternoon to you bill I'm very well Thankyou šŸ‘ hope you are too...im running them on 24/7 both are autos and I've found they thrive better on 24/7 wth my setup... Tried 20/4 and 18/6 but feel they were a little small at harvest.
I'm getting a bit more serious about growing now I've settled into it... I love reading about the different techniques/feeds/pots/training... Anything I can take away to help my setup is greatly appreciated and thank everyone for sharing such knowledge because it can be priceless to low end growers like myself šŸ‘

Good afternoon to you bill I'm very well Thankyou šŸ‘ hope you are too...im running them on 24/7 both are autos and I've found they thrive better on 24/7 wth my setup... Tried 20/4 and 18/6 but feel they were a little small at harvest.
I'm getting a bit more serious about growing now I've settled into it... I love reading about the different techniques/feeds/pots/training... Anything I can take away to help my setup is greatly appreciated and thank everyone for sharing such knowledge because it can be priceless to low end growers like myself šŸ‘
Auto's sorry I missed that. :Namaste:
I ran a couple 24/7 myself.
Just threw them in one of the veg rooms.
If you have a look in my Heavens Shores thread I document everything in labeled pics.
From cracking Seeds to potting, up-potting nutrients how to water, basically everything you need to know to run a grow op.
Have a look if you get a minute.
Pop a pic of your girls in there too.:yahoo:Beautiful ladies.
Any questions or help you need my door is always open. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Auto's sorry I missed that. :Namaste:
I ran a couple 24/7 myself.
Just threw them in one of the veg rooms.
If you have a look in my Heavens Shores thread I document everything in labeled pics.
From cracking Seeds to potting, up-potting nutrients how to water, basically everything you need to know to run a grow op.
Have a look if you get a minute.
Pop a pic of your girls in there too.:yahoo:Beautiful ladies.
Any questions or help you need my door is always open. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
That's awesome pal Thankyou šŸ‘
Will head over there now and have a good read... Much appreciated.

This is where the magic happens.
I'm quite lucky to have this at the bottom of the garden...
It's quiet lol til I turn on the sub woofer and kick a little Rene la vice out...can't beat a little drum n bass while tending to the girls.
And above all I don't have to worry about the smell šŸ‘

SGCAM_20220905_183154948.jpg

It's quiet lol til I turn on the sub woofer and kick a little Rene la vice out...can't beat a little drum n bass while tending to the girls.

Beautiful, what an oasis. :yahoo:
I can almost here the base from here . :rofl:
Have a great day my friend.

Stay safe

Good afternoon Gandalf .. Yes fella DJ hype classic and a bit of dillinja for good measure šŸ‘
Soothes the soul.
Dillinja, Congo natty and some high contrast for me and my girls later :party: dnb has a massive place in my heart, so many years of partying all the love and hugs from randoms over the years "I love you man" :rofl: :rofl:

Dillinja, Congo natty and some high contrast for me and my girls later :party: dnb has a massive place in my heart, so many years of partying all the love and hugs from randoms over the years "I love you man" :rofl: :rofl:
Yes with ya fella šŸ‘ I feel a bromance coming on šŸ˜œ love you too man āœŒļø
Your my kind of smoke buddy... Mad for iiiiiiit...
And Yeah I'm a manc before you ask šŸ¤£

Yes with ya fella šŸ‘ I feel a bromance coming on šŸ˜œ love you too man āœŒļø
Your my kind of smoke buddy... Mad for iiiiiiit...
And Yeah I'm a manc before you ask šŸ¤£
Nice one bruva!
I would never have assumed :rofl:
I'm from SW but born in the SE. I have been to many a rave in my time bruva and have still got a few more left in me :laugh:
It's great to meet like minded people on here šŸ˜‰

That's my light finished let's see what she's got šŸ¤ž
Total cost Ā£30 šŸ‘

2022-09-13_13-51-37.jpg
Great job. :thumb:
Where the beans.:woohoo:
Just curious. :Namaste: I don't see a smoke detector, do you have one?
Fire extinguisher?
Just don't want anything to happen to you.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe

Lol on the DnB šŸ˜Ž

Back
Top Bottom