Noobie so be gentle

She looks is looking beautiful :circle-of-love: well done on the supercrop just keep an eye on her for the next couple of days and try to be gentle with her :cheesygrinsmiley:

Insomnia is not fun at all! :nomo: I'm sure you have tried everything but exercise helps me a lot, but also I work at night :rofl:

Much love mate :green_heart: :passitleft:
Tried everything CBT therapy sleeping tablets you name it.. and I'm always active and get plenty of exercise.
I've had it nearly 3 years now
Had a 10 year break from weed but needs must 🤣
I must admit I have a lot more appreciation for it now I'm growing
And the fact I can pick and choose what I smoke 😁
I've found growing is good for the soul so i think I'm a lifer...
Going to think about getting some more supplies next month so I can feed throughout the whole grow not just bloom
I find the whole process fascinating
And this place is a wealth of knowledge
So the rest of this year I'm gonna gain as much info as possible and maybe after Christmas grow my first photo which is an exciting prospect for me to gain much more yield which is always a winner 👍
And I know you guys and gals are here if I need a helping hand....
Absolute godsend this place
I've only been here a week and right from the get go everyone has made me feel so welcome and I thank you all for that 🙏

Ps love you Gandalf 😜

Tried everything CBT therapy sleeping tablets you name it.. and I'm always active and get plenty of exercise.
I've had it nearly 3 years now
Had a 10 year break from weed but needs must 🤣
I must admit I have a lot more appreciation for it now I'm growing
And the fact I can pick and choose what I smoke 😁
I've found growing is good for the soul so i think I'm a lifer...
Going to think about getting some more supplies next month so I can feed throughout the whole grow not just bloom
I find the whole process fascinating
And this place is a wealth of knowledge
So the rest of this year I'm gonna gain as much info as possible and maybe after Christmas grow my first photo which is an exciting prospect for me to gain much more yield which is always a winner 👍
And I know you guys and gals are here if I need a helping hand....
Absolute godsend this place
I've only been here a week and right from the get go everyone has made me feel so welcome and I thank you all for that 🙏

Ps love you Gandalf 😜
Hello @Beyored
Yep - I spent years on all sorts of drugs for anxiety, insomnia, appetite; I nearly forgot who I am
When I told my Doc that Cannabis outperformed all these drugs combined, he endorsed my decision but could not get me a license, so his only advice was to make edibles rather than smoke it
I now keep a meal down every day and sleep comfortably most nights - as people have been doing for thousands of years with this herb
Stay chilled Mate

Hello @Beyored
Yep - I spent years on all sorts of drugs for anxiety, insomnia, appetite; I nearly forgot who I am
When I told my Doc that Cannabis outperformed all these drugs combined, he endorsed my decision but could not get me a license, so his only advice was to make edibles rather than smoke it
I now keep a meal down every day and sleep comfortably most nights - as people have been doing for thousands of years with this herb
Stay chilled Mate
Totally understand.
It took the Mrs a while to get her head round me smoking it but now she's on the legalise it train 🤣
Chilled is my way of life no dramas.
living the pipe dream ✌️

Totally understand.
It took the Mrs a while to get her head round me smoking it but now she's on the legalise it train 🤣
Chilled is my way of life no dramas.
living the pipe dream ✌️
My long-suffering brick of a GF changed her mind too when she saw the difference in me, now 420% supportive
It also helped me to get off wines/spirits - like a bottle of each per day [sick, I know]
FM that was a hard time but so glad I learned to help myself
Keeping steady now - good to 'meet' you mate ♥️ 🇬🇧

I go to the VA every month to see my psychiatrist.. at once point I was on 3,000 plus pills a year just to be a lethargic zombie stuck inside of a doped out husk.

I started smoking cannabis again and it alleviated the majority of the issues and symptoms I was having tied to ptsd and a tbi.. now im down to taking one pill a day with the full support of my doctor and care team. Almost (almost) every doctor I’ve had since has said that if it’s helping my recovery and stability, there’s no reason I should stop. They’re federal so they can’t outright endorse it but they no longer use it as a reason to disqualify me from care, and when it shows up in my drug tests it’s no longer an issue.

My long-suffering brick of a GF changed her mind too when she saw the difference in me, now 420% supportive
It also helped me to get off wines/spirits - like a bottle of each per day [sick, I know]
FM that was a hard time but so glad I learned to help myself
Keeping steady now - good to 'meet' you mate ♥️ 🇬🇧
Good to have the support
And I'm glad your doing well mate 👍
I know what you mean about the booze went from a 24 pack every weekend to maybe 1 or 2 cans a month I drink as a treat now and abuse the weed 🤣
When I can afford to that is..... Cue the grow tent ✌️
Good to meet you as well fella 👍

Christ I've never been so nice to so many people in one week... I'll just throw one of these in for good measure 🖕🤣

Have a good en bud.

I go to the VA every month to see my psychiatrist.. at once point I was on 3,000 plus pills a year just to be a lethargic zombie stuck inside of a doped out husk.

I started smoking cannabis again and it alleviated the majority of the issues and symptoms I was having tied to ptsd and a tbi.. now im down to taking one pill a day with the full support of my doctor and care team. Almost (almost) every doctor I’ve had since has said that if it’s helping my recovery and stability, there’s no reason I should stop. They’re federal so they can’t outright endorse it but they no longer use it as a reason to disqualify me from care, and when it shows up in my drug tests it’s no longer an issue.
That's the sort of encouragement people need.
medical professionals saying it's ok to self medicate if it's genuinely helping better your life
It just takes the stigma away for people who want to use it but are afraid of what anyone will think.
If you have the power to improve your quality of life for the better then take it.

Seriously pack a bowl get those lungs working with a big fat smile on your face 😁

Thanks for your input fella take care 👍

Welcome to the club, mate. Grow is looking sweet.

Personally, I wouldn't put them close to my television. I would miss half the freakin' movie! :rofl:
Cheers and welcome to the @420magazine .:welcome:
I Feel very welcomed by all 🙏
And yeah it kinda does distract from the TV but it's a better view than what's on world of TV at the moment so TV stays off and the dnb bangs on 👍

So the Mrs surprised me with an 8th of (black cherry pie) last nigh and my god was it tasty 👌
And I managed to get 3 1/2 hour's sleep which is unheard of for me so win win all round.
feeling good today maybe a little mischievous Mwha hah ha haaaaaa 👹
I also cannot sllep more than 3 hours without a little help from my friends. Why I joined the 420. Will be top-cropping my first 420 indoor grow in 10 days.. :yahoo:

So I've just worked out the girls are on day 33 of flower
They look to have had a little growth spurt since last night 🙏
Supercrop took well on both gals so very pleased with that and all buds have now turned to the light and starting to fatten up.
2022-09-21_19-04-18.jpg
2022-09-21_19-04-23.jpg

Supercrop took well on both gals so very pleased with that and all buds have now turned to the light and starting to fatten up.
2022-09-21_19-04-18.jpg
2022-09-21_19-04-23.jpg
Nug city , beautiful. :yahoo:
Great work my friend.
Hope your having a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

2022-09-21_19-04-18.jpg
2022-09-21_19-04-23.jpg
Nice grow bro, im liking that thickness

Back
Top Bottom