New led light I've purchased

Djshanealex

JUST WANTING SOME BASIC INFO ON THIS LIGHT I HAVE BOUGHT WILL IT BE GOOD ENOUGH TO GROW TWO PLANTS AT A TIME ?

517ywA8YasL_SL1000_.jpg
THATS THE LINK TO THE LIGHT I HAVE BOUGHT ITS THE 60*3W ONE IM JUST WANTING TO GROW TWO PLANTS AT A TIME THANKS.

mine is going to be in a little cupboard just for personal use 2 plants so from the specs would you say this would be good enough of purchase a better light and also where did you buy your light from and cheers for the reply man ace guy. :)

mine is going to be in a little cupboard just for personal use 2 plants so from the specs would you say this would be good enough of purchase a better light and also where did you buy your light from and cheers for the reply man ace guy. :)

Take a look at my journals. These were grown with the Mars 400 and the Mars 900 lights. There is a whole thread devoted to the Mars lights. Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion Sara is the Rep from Mars Hydro and is a great help to all of us on the site. You can purchase from their web site Mars-Hydro.com. They also have the reflector series of lights which are a little less expensive and people have great success. Look at Dennise's grows. She has the 3w reflector and the "NEW IMPROVED" 5w. Not sure if the 5w is available outside the US yet. Mars-Hydro has warehouses all over the world so shipping is not usually a problem if they have the light you want in the local warehouse. They also have the "Old" style light. I believe Antic is using the old style with great success. :peace:

I would try the light out and see. I think it might be a little low in power, but give her a shot.

yeah man cheers for the replies mate massive help as i am new to this just starting out i was thinking about buying one of them hans panels but now you've mentioned this and I've just looked through your grows which are all amazing I'm most probably going to buy the mars 2 900 that should be good enough to grow two plants or would it be able to grow more another question i have is does the mars 900 have settings for each stage for the plant?

So the Mars Hydro II draws about half of the stated wattage?
I was looking at a MARS II 400 for a 10 sq ft closet (40 watts a sq ft), but you say it only draws 200 watts.
In that case should I think about the Mars Hydro 700 or up for my needs?

I have 2 Mars-Hydro tents. They are both 3'3"x3'3"x6' I have 2 400s in one and 1 900 in the other. One is for veg and one is for flower (although both are flowering right now) The reflector series has a switch for bloom and veg. It saves electricity in the veg stage. I got my Mars 2 because they had 5w leds. With the reflectors now going with the 5 w it might be worth looking into them. Ask Sara if they are available in 5w where you are. You should go by the space you want to fill. The Mars are most a square space while the reflectors tend to be more of a rectangular space. Look at the specs and look at Antic's journals and Dennise's journals and then you can make a better decision on what will fit your space.

Feel free to ask anything you want. :peace:

Yes you have that right. There are two ways of rating them. But it is what is pulled from the wall that matters.

You could use a 700-900w or two 400w ones in there. It would depend on the shape you are working with.

So the Mars Hydro II draws about half of the stated wattage?
I was looking at a MARS II 400 for a 10 sq ft closet (40 watts a sq ft), but you say it only draws 200 watts.
In that case should I think about the Mars Hydro 700 or up for my needs?

ah okay mate nice one and yeah the place I'm doing it is more rectangular at the moment but I'm debating wether or not to just get a grow tent and do it inside one of them I'm most probably going to buy a 700 or 900 which will do everything won't it? blooming and vegging stages?

Yes they do it all and they do it well... Good Luck!

ah okay mate nice one and yeah the place I'm doing it is more rectangular at the moment but I'm debating wether or not to just get a grow tent and do it inside one of them I'm most probably going to buy a 700 or 900 which will do everything won't it? blooming and vegging stages?

Back
Top Bottom