New medicinal grower

Dutch passions colorado cookies. Starting to explode, very happy she is
15493140025341656126056645507907.jpg

And finally this is the wappa. Exploding doubling everyday. But its got tacod leaves. The only one in here doing it. Also a couple yellow tips and this weird blotches. Ph and nutes good. Not overwatering not sure on this one. Humidity is up and down but steady temp of 74 in here. Shes happy and healthy though. Little droopy she hasnt been watered....
15493142063837401163686747947623.jpg

Lots of people like to describe this as taco'ing... but I see it as natural transpiration. Truly tacoed leaves appear to be distressed, with the taco fold way further than it would make sense, like they were trying to protect themselves from too much light. These leaves are spread out with all the spines and ridges elevated so to create the maximum surface area as possible, so as to evaporate the most water as possible, increasing the water intake... it is a good thing, not a bad thing and these upwardly reaching leaves are the natural expression of a happy plant with a good root system. I would be willing to bet that WAPPA has found herself near a breeze, and in this picture, you see her enjoying it.

Lots of people like to describe this as taco'ing... but I see it as natural transpiration. Truly tacoed leaves appear to be distressed, with the taco fold way further than it would make sense, like they were trying to protect themselves from too much light. These leaves are spread out with all the spines and ridges elevated so to create the maximum surface area as possible, so as to evaporate the most water as possible, increasing the water intake... it is a good thing, not a bad thing and these upwardly reaching leaves are the natural expression of a happy plant with a good root system. I would be willing to bet that WAPPA has found herself near a breeze, and in this picture, you see her enjoying it.
Ok good she is gonna be big. After i took the pic earlier i looked a little closer and i can see the first 2 white pistils blowing out so she is beginning to go into flower. Im excited as hell. Im really getting the hang of this and it has become so enjoyable.

Not to sure whats going on here. Everything is correct so im not sure. But she is super happy and getting frosty
15495661947273498024318512333066.jpg

notice the leaves like i said. Is this normal. Has like 3weeks left i believe
15497285135635500526368494297490.jpg
15497285310275972054471355416300.jpg

Idk how to much nitro i stopped that when i changed to fower nutes. How do i fix this issue? Shes getting micro nutes 4 teaspoon per gal and the recommended dose of tiger bloom and of course calmag. Do i need to get diff nutes? And is it really worth fixing. Almost all tris are milky. I realized late this strain at most yeilds a quarter or a little more

This late, it just could be the start of the fade at the end... don't pick those leaves, and lets see if it progresses up the trunk over the next week. It clearly is a mobile nutrient starting low like that, and could just be the plant is starting to clean house for the end. If it were affecting the buds, I would worry a lot more... not sure you even have time to fix this at this point. I wonder too if the high P in Cha-Ching that would be given at this time was to address this problem... being a macro nutrient problem, it could definitely be phosphorus that is lacking at this point too.

Yea the buds arent big. Little popcorns. If ida new it was a stealth garden strain i wouldn't have messed with it. But all the others are getting big. Ill get cha ching but wont use it till the others flower. Ill leave this one be will be flushing in a little over a week anyway

Back
Top Bottom