New member!

sevndusty

420 Member
Hello.. Ive been on here several times but never joined until now and I will explain why.

Im going to court soon.. Havent gotten a date yet but it could be a month away or it could be 3 months away.. Its custody stuff so I am not sure on a date because no hearing has even been set and may be avoided all together. My problem is this.. They will want to do a Hair Follicle test. I have smoked for years and also taken benzos. I can get a script for tamazapam so I think I am fine on the benzo side. I am fine with quitting smoking but as a heavy user up until now I feel as if I am fkd for the hair test.. Everyone says the shampoos dont work. I have dark thick hair.. Only 2 to 3 inches long. hairy chest.. not back.. hairy as shit every where else lol. While I keep body hair trimmed short I dont shave it. I searched all the forums and read a lot on here and I have come to the conclusion that I cant beat a hair test.. Also from what I have read they pluck the hair out so even shaving wont solve the problem because theyre testing the root. Question is.. WTF do i do?

wow 200 views. and nothing? i sure hope you guys can help. I have a while to prepare.. what steps should I be taking now? i quit smoking.. how to I get my hair clean in the time I have? Help if you can please.

Never had to deal with a folical test before...but if you quit smoking now and have at least a month, then shave your hair off??? at least what grows back should be clean in theory??? just my suggestion?

If I didnt shave my head but cut it real short before going in... would the short hair be clean and the longer hair be gone since it was cut?

Cannabis is the only substance allowed to be discussed here.

I'm not an expert in the area of hair tests but I've read quite a lot. There are washes that you can do to try and cleanse the hair and you have quite a lot of time so I highly recommend googling hair washes and start doing them now and make sure you don't partake of any substances till after the test. I would say if you get started now you probably have a good chance of cleaning the hair. Because cannabis is absorbed in the fat you will continue to have cannabis metabolites show up in your hair for the next month. But hair tests are just like urines tests, they have a cutoff level. So if you get below the cutoff levels you'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom