New time grower: good day to all

Timbo57

Can someone tell me what this looks like to them? They were watered on this pass Monday. It was 5 day prior to that they were watered before. Using Fox Farm Happy Frog and their Big Bloom, Big Grow. RO water and also Cal-Mag. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20190918_121041.jpg
    20190918_121041.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 76
Welcome Timbo to 420 magazine.
The soil and nutrients too much nitrogen making it claw . I believe your soil was already hot in nutrients! A soil grower will tell us if we are wrong!

Thank you for responding, I will look forward to any ones replies.
Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one check it out and go to frequently asked questions and put it out there !

FFHF, should give you everything you need until it's time to flower. Cal mag is okay though in small dose.

No kidding, don't waist your money until it's Time to flip her.
What is the pH of your water?
Right now thats basically all you need to pay attention too.
Hey check out the link in my signature box called
"The proper way to water a potted plant." by Emilya.
Emilya put years of experience in this and it works 100%.
Let me know what you think about the way to water your plants, after you read it.

The PH is right at 6.8, I have been keeping an eye on that. Thanks for the link, it contains great information on watering. Going to water the right way now. I really appreciate the help you guys have given me. Will stay in touch and will post more in the future.

Thanks for your input, I had no idea what kind of strain it was. Was seeds from some good smoke I found while rolling up one. I have 3 Bubba Kush Doing great at the moment. will post some pictures when I get a chance. Time to roll one up and go have a nice talk with them....lol

Back
Top Bottom