Virgin grower

Budgie45

How’s it going,just joined today
Sorta a virgin grower,this will be my 3rd grow first grow was ok second grow was pure shite this is my 3rd try not going to bad some far into the grow 5 weeks now

been using fox farms ocean forest soil,and giving the plants some black strap molasses in the water,think I’m going to add some big bloom as well

Attachments

• CD3C6696-7CB6-4665-93C4-6C3AB61F88B0.jpeg
    CD3C6696-7CB6-4665-93C4-6C3AB61F88B0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Welcome to the community. I would suggest 2 things. When taking a picture, try using normal light instead of the blurple. This way we can see what you see. Also....maybe start a grow journal here. It will allow you to take notes and such. It also allows others to follow along. Your plant looks great right now. Good luck with the rest of your grow. There's a few links in my signature below if you need any help navigating the site.

Welcome to 420 Mag. Great site. Plant looks good. Auto or Photo period ? What strain ? You going to use any nutes ? The nutes in the soil only lasts about 4 weeks & then you need to start adding them. Maybe tie some of those branches back & get some side growth coming out or Super Crop it. It's the perfect time to Super Crop IMO. Do it now, wait about a week & Flip to Flower if it's a Photo plant. That should get you about 6+ oz. Oh yeah, trim off all the little twig branches before you start flowering so you get big colas on the main branches.

These are unknown strain of cannabis I've had these seeds for about 6 years Friend of mine give me 1/2 once of bud make olant
Had gotten into his females,Got 30 seeds out of a half ounce of weed lol
First grow the plants grew to 3ft tall nice thick buds killer weed,the second grow plants grew till 2ft tall bud was great as well,this is my 3rd grow I cracked 5 seeds 3 were males..they seem to be doing good at the minute,I’m calling it my corona strain lol

I’m spraying one of the females at the minute with colloidal silver this is my 5th day of spraying the plant see can I make my own female seeds

I did get some gorilla glue and sour kush auto flower seeds This morning from growers choice

but I’m going to hold off on them to see what happens with my other 2 plants,
I only have a small grow tent and the 2 -4 gallon pots take up most of the room in it

Welcome to 420 Mag. Great site. Plant looks good. Auto or Photo period ? What strain ? You going to use any nutes ? The nutes in the soil only lasts about 4 weeks & then you need to start adding them. Maybe tie some of those branches back & get some side growth coming out or Super Crop it. It's the perfect time to Super Crop IMO. Do it now, wait about a week & Flip to Flower if it's a Photo plant. That should get you about 6+ oz. Oh yeah, trim off all the little twig branches before you start flowering so you get big colas on the main branches.

These are unknown strain of cannabis I've had these seeds for about 6 years Friend of mine give me 1/2 oz of bud male plant
Had gotten into his females,Got 30 seeds out of a half ounce of weed lol
First grow the plants grew to 3ft tall nice thick buds killer weed,the second grow plants grew till 2ft tall bud was great as well,this is my 3rd grow I cracked 5 seeds 3 were males..they seem to be doing good at the minute,I’m calling it my corona strain lol But every plant so far looks different it’s sorta like a mixed bag of strains
I’ve been feeding them black strap molasses
That’s it,I’m trying to do it on a budget since I got
Laid off with this virus going on,
Some one told me to get some big bloom,
I did amlot
Of
Reading
About the black strap molasses people swear by it

I’m spraying one of the females at the minute with colloidal silver this is my 5th day of spraying the plant see can I make my own female seeds

I did get some gorilla glue and sour kush auto flower seeds This morning from growers choice

but I’m going to hold off on them to see what happens with my other 2 plants,
I only have a small grow tent and the 2 -4 gallon pots take up most of the room in it

E285AB14-E372-453B-81B2-9052578CB6BF.jpeg
This is a male plant from the 5 seeds I cracked,I have it in another room,I feel bad throwing it out it’s such a pretty plant,I had 3
Males
Females..threw 2 males in the bin this one is in the bedroom,I have a very understand wife

Attachments

• 16A0466B-2C9E-4834-938C-AC757E40BA7A.jpeg
    16A0466B-2C9E-4834-938C-AC757E40BA7A.jpeg
    618.5 KB · Views: 42
This one grew balls the last out of the 3 males,the other 2 males I threw out grew balls real quick and they were pretty small plants,but this one don’t have as many pollen sacks as the other 2
I don’t know what I’m going to do with it,what else can you do with a male plant..

I don’t know what I’m going to do with it
Welcome @ budgie45, we're glad you are here! Throw it away now, unless you want seeds everywhere! Two rooms away is too close if those nanners pop. I let a herman go because I wanted seeds...thought I could mitigate the spread of the pollen...umm, no. I now have seeds. Lots and lots of seeds. CHeers mate, gl!:yahoo:

Threw it in the bin yesterday lol,then put my clothes in the washing machine just in case

Attachments

• FA850A22-EED1-4813-8169-7029F48A4E97.jpeg
    FA850A22-EED1-4813-8169-7029F48A4E97.jpeg
    538.4 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom